[3.8] 500% AOE self cast Magma Orb Hierophant with Indigon (11kEHP)

Pros
1. Insane Life & Mana recovery (Indigon + Enduring mana flask)
2. 11k EHP (50% MOM)
3. Good single target
4. 500% increased AOE on the 3rd repeat
5. Able to off-screen mobs( +6 chains)

Cons
1. Core items like Indigon are rare at the start of the league.
2. Not beginner friendly

Extra tip: Make sure to cast Auras constantly to increase the dmg boost from
Indigon. The damage build up with Greater spell echo and Spell echo
is slow because it repeats the skill 3 times. That's why i use
March of the Legion to gain dmg boost from Indigon as a shortcut.

POB:https://pastebin.com/CEhR21MM

Items

Bandits
Kill All

Pantheon
Any

Last edited by Mr._.BLAQ on Jan 11, 2020, 6:02:00 AM
Last bumped on Jan 25, 2020, 9:36:07 PM
nice build !

I'm wondering, does "increased mana regeneration rate" increase the mana recovered from mana flasks?
go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your TV, play PoE, follow fashion,
act normal, obey the law ... and repeat after me: I AM FREE.
Yes, it does.
WHats the point of The Sorrow of the Divine? As far as I know it doesnt work with Indigon, doesnt recover energy shield through Indigon's life
It grants Zealot's Oath
Playing this build atm and really have fun with it. I found ur post on reddit and was very happy coz i always wanted to play self cast magma orb.

I have some questions. Im at 86 lvl atm and running t15-16 maps. Sometimes im dying at farming monsters and i dont know why. Im new to this mechanic and cant get what im doing wrong. One thing im thinking about is chaos dmg, but idk.

Do you think it is cos i need another 8-9 levels? At 94-95 lvl ill get 500 more hp and es and 600-700 more mana.

Im also still missing Arcane Chemistry on my amulet cos of out of currency atm. Is it really mandatory?

Maybe i just need to level up on t13-14 to become stronger? And do i need to get at least same level as you to be able to facetank something, coz atm it seems impossible?

Im also usind elemental focus instead of energy leech gem, it gives more damage and i can get 0,3% energy leech near Etherial Feast in tree. Am i missing somehting about energy leech gem?

Here is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/STfTRUHb.

I really hoping on your help, i dont want to left this build, u did great job making it and sharing for other exiles, thank you for it.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Jan 7, 2020, 7:43:49 PM
Decided to try The Ivory Tower body armour.

Got Purity of Elements and Discipline to reserve life, made some tree changes - got some reduce mana reservation and Ghost Reaver keystone.

Currently at lvl 90 i have 8k es, 5.5k mana. Run few maps before sleeping, seems not bad, will test it more today.

Planning to level up to 96-97 lvl To get cast speed i sacrificed.
How are you getting +6 chains? 1 from neck? and your POB doesnt have chain support but you have it in your gems list here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info