[3.12 Ready] CoC Discharge Assassin - 10M+ Shaper DPS

What do you think of using kingsguard instead of voll's?
I feel like it'll add a nice layer of survival due to instant hp gain, but I'm not sure how the damage trade-off will be like.
Is ele as extra chaos in dagger still a thing? It was nerfed to max 8% and it's pretty hard to hit +lvl and extra chaos
"
Is ele as extra chaos in dagger still a thing? It was nerfed to max 8% and it's pretty hard to hit +lvl and extra chaos

8% is still a decent amount because of our damage, but I'd instead aim for high crit multi, still with decent attack speed, and get Hits can't be evaded combined with Spell Damage + Non chaos as extra chaos Bench craft. It's only 4% less than the Shaper roll, but you get 50% Spell Damage on top of that (with max roll)
"
tmls56 wrote:
What do you think of using kingsguard instead of voll's?
I feel like it'll add a nice layer of survival due to instant hp gain, but I'm not sure how the damage trade-off will be like.

I think not having reliable source of Power Charge generation, would mean Kingsguard would be really useless. 25% From Inya's Boots to get up to max Power Charges instead of just gaining 1 is simply not enough combined with Power Charge on crit gem. If you can squeeze 2 Precusor's Emblems with that Inya's boots mod, it might kinda work out, but you can still expect less damage. Both charge generation wise and Voll's Protector itself - Inner Conviction, which gives 3% More spell damage per Power Charge. Yes, you can get it via timeless jewel, but that means loosing 3 Stat crit multi jewel, and 1 skill point (if you do it with Pain Attunement). Yes, MORE damage is always better, but you'd have to check via PoB if it's actually worth the trade off.
https://pastebin.com/na6pvnvx

Any tips on improvements ? Besides better dagger/enlighten 4 aura setup and x3 multip jewels. Also ill have assassin mark ring for something more defensive cause im dying a lot to bosses/1shots. I kinda can't figure out where the x2 difference in dmg is between your pob and mine :X
"
kotwhiskas wrote:

Any tips on improvements ? Besides better dagger/enlighten 4 aura setup and x3 multip jewels. Also ill have assassin mark ring for something more defensive cause im dying a lot to bosses/1shots. I kinda can't figure out where the x2 difference in dmg is between your pob and mine :X

Hello. Your dagger is not bad actually, of course it can be more better. Some damage comes from Wise Oak flask(that you are not using), Bottled Faith flask. Also the jewels you have are not that bad, try to get 2 Stat crit multi ones only, it's great boost. According to the PoB you linked, you have only 511% Crit multi, if you load up mine I have 800%. I noticed, that you are using my CoC Discharge setup, not yours which means you have 150k less damage too per proc (compared to my setup). I recommend buying level 20 Discharge gem (21 if it's cheap enough) as your 1st upgrade. Your ring Rift Circle = Provides flat Fire Damage to attacks, that messes up with your Elemental Equilibrium setup, thus making everything more resistant to your Fire Discharges (same goes for your boots enchant). Also, you can't forget I have a high spell damage shield, which is a huge upgrade compared to Lycosidae. I highly recommend a different Abyssal Jewel (plain Global crit multi with some life is enough), Wise Oak and balance your resists for all 3 elements (10% Reduced elemental damage taken with flask up for all 3 elements if you manage to balance your resists perfectly + 10-15% Elemental damage penetration that helps A LOT especially with these Resists buff that came with 3.9 Update. I also recommend unspeccing Power Charge Duration and Endurance Charge duration near Intuitive Leap jewel, and 10 Dexterity Node near Shadow start area. Also the elemental damage node at Templar (Not needed). Also the Nightstalker node, buffs your chance to crit with Cyclone, but other than that it's a waste of 3 points. Also you have some pathing at Shadow start which is waste of points too. You have only 4.2k life. It's not bad, but because you are playing a melee build, you should aim for at least 5k hp. If I were you, I'd drop a socket or two to get a bit more life, to push for 6k. Your cyclone has 100% Chance to crit buffed anyway.

This is what I made to your tree (unspecced points that are not needed) https://pastebin.com/ywB0cui0 Check this PoB, and your tree and get them up to par with each other. If you do so, grab life and jewel socket near Instability, with Spell Damage Per Power Charge node above Instability. Life to get = Cruel Preparation, Devotion (and both nodes near it, they give 6% Life, instead of 5% like Scion Wheel for example.
What do you think about the new Crusader mod that gives you a 15% chance for a Power Charge on Crit? Is it a good option to swap out for Voll's?
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
kotwhiskas wrote:

Hello. Your dagger is not bad actually, of course it can be more better. Some damage comes from Wise Oak flask(that you are not using), Bottled Faith flask. Also the jewels you have are not that bad, try to get 2 Stat crit multi ones only, it's great boost. According to the PoB you linked, you have only 511% Crit multi, if you load up mine I have 800%. I noticed, that you are using my CoC Discharge setup, not yours which means you have 150k less damage too per proc (compared to my setup)...

Thank you very much for an answer. I am aware of low lvl gems ( should've mention that) and also the elemental damage messing up with equilibrium, it's mostly fixed by now. The talent tree mess up is probably left overs after previous build cause i regreted whole tree ( cba lvling campaing :D ). Gonna work on that and also try to get more hp jewels. Thank you again !
"
kotwhiskas wrote:
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
kotwhiskas wrote:

Hello. Your dagger is not bad actually, of course it can be more better. Some damage comes from Wise Oak flask(that you are not using), Bottled Faith flask. Also the jewels you have are not that bad, try to get 2 Stat crit multi ones only, it's great boost. According to the PoB you linked, you have only 511% Crit multi, if you load up mine I have 800%. I noticed, that you are using my CoC Discharge setup, not yours which means you have 150k less damage too per proc (compared to my setup)...

Thank you very much for an answer. I am aware of low lvl gems ( should've mention that) and also the elemental damage messing up with equilibrium, it's mostly fixed by now. The talent tree mess up is probably left overs after previous build cause i regreted whole tree ( cba lvling campaing :D ). Gonna work on that and also try to get more hp jewels. Thank you again !

Just try to pick more % Hp in skill tree and get more crit multi jewels, that'll help you with your damage.
"
Mithow wrote:
What do you think about the new Crusader mod that gives you a 15% chance for a Power Charge on Crit? Is it a good option to swap out for Voll's?

Hello. If you combine it with at least 1 Precusor's Emblem with same mod, it might kinda work out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info