Website loading brutally slow for me

Hi there,

after being away from the game for quite a while, decided to delve in again. But for some reason the website is brutally slow for me, by brutally I mean it takes minutes to load anything. Clicking forum - few minutes wait, clicking anything else as a link - another few minutes wait. Anyone have any thoughts what might be the reason ? I have this problem only in www.pathofexile.com. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by stefanaki on Nov 22, 2019, 9:55:57 AM
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2019, 5:16:23 PM
"
stefanaki wrote:
Hi there,

after being away from the game for quite a while, decided to delve in again. But for some reason the website is brutally slow for me, by brutally I mean it takes minutes to load anything. Clicking forum - few minutes wait, clicking anything else as a link - another few minutes wait. Anyone have any thoughts what might be the reason ? I have this problem only in www.pathofexile.com. Thanks in advance.

Yes for me to. I think this is a general problem for all because someone lunched an attack on their servers again.
I cant even get load the Skill tree... i have 20 SP waiting... i been trying for like 4hrs
Hi, this is happening to me too. I've reseted the router twice, and the problem has been going on for two hours now.

This happens to both the forum, Procurement and Path of Building (PoB actually loads, but takes a good 2/3 minutes to get the info).

Here are some screenshots I took when trying to pinpoint the problem:

Error 502 when trying to access the forum:

Error 524 forum:

Log of the error in Procurement (503):

The problem seems to be the hosting company because the game and https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/ works flawlessly.

I don't think my connection is the problem because I can browse just about any other website. Please bring some attention to this problem.

Thanks for reading, if there is anyway I can help with more information, please tell.
The problem seems fixed now, uff. (Thank you to people working on this)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info