Performance issue

Hello. I am facing big performance issues with POE, probably related to the graphic card.
My setup:
Intel Core i7 - 7700HQ 2.8 GHz
32GB RAM
Geforce GTX 1060 (mobile videocard)
Nice SSD
Windows 10 with all updates up
Have 60 (locked) FPS in hideout, occasional drops on maps, medium drops while big density encounters, huge drops to ~5 FPS after activating monolith/T16 Blight and so on, while clearing it. Less mobs => better performance.

I tried removing all NVIDIA drivers from my system with special software in safe mode and performing a clean installation of some old drivers (someone mentioned that it solved his problems), but it didn't help at all.

By the way, game doesn't crash almost at all with 32gb RAM setup though.
Last edited by Pod4ek on Nov 21, 2019, 9:56:22 PM
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2019, 12:18:28 PM
Hi, I am also having performance issues on my desktop computer.

My setup:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz (6-core, 12-threads)
16 GB RAM
MSI Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB
POE Installed on SSD
Windows 10 with all updates
Nvidia drivers up-to-date
Constant internet connection of 50Mb/s down, 11-12Mb/s up

I also get major drops and stuttering when fighting large mobs or a group of mobs with a lot of effects. That is why I was basically unable to play Legion during the challenge league. I have tried turning down all the settings within the game to try and improve the performance, but nothing has worked.

I have noticed that every time I get a framerate drop, the UI shows a latency spike. I play mostly connected to Amsterdam server, but I have also tried the other EU servers and I experience the same issue on all.

What is weird is that I did not have this issue on my Intel i5-4750 and have only been having this issue since I upgraded to my Ryzen CPU back in April (the GPU was the same on both systems). Could it be because of the multi-threading? do I need to disable 2 cores to make my CPU run like a 4-core, 8-thread chip?

Please help!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info