Harbinger stealth nerf?

I made a thread a while back on Stacked Deck drop rate nerf on Blight encounters. There seemed to be a general consensus that the rates did indeed get nerfed.

Now I'm noticing that I get far less Ancient Shards on my maps (I use Harbinger mod on every map).

The drop rate difference feels significant - either that or I've been unlucky for the past 100+ T16 maps.

Has anyone else felt this change?

On another note.. what benefit does the player and/or GGG gain from stealth nerfs on certain drops? Realizing that Stacked Deck and Ancient Shard drop rates get butchered kinda kills the fun for me.
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2019, 3:18:53 AM
The stealth nerfs plant subconscious compulsions in you mind to make you keep playing even though you know your brain power is being siphoned so the Chinese emperor can mine bitcoins faster.

Obviously...
As far as i remember they changed harbinger first month or middle of harbinger league. There where people reading harbinger ids through questionable means and seen a change in harbingers who contains higher value shards. After that we had the beachhead changes where they droped around 30% less maps.

Currently it feels similar to last leagues. If you want to farm shards, roll harbinger sextant and use a scarab on a tripple boss map. Still decent value.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info