Support gem plus

"
HoockBr wrote:
And adding more powercreep just makes old content in need of rebalance everytime.

It's not like they are rebuilding most of the game right now balanced around a completely new/altered set of mechanics or anything.
"
HoockBr wrote:
"
Rafein wrote:

I want that for spark, It Will clear entire legions. Yay powercreep

what legions. they nerfed the hell out of legion spawns.

if 3.8 blight player count loss after first 1.5 weeks wasnt indication of that, not sure what else is.
IMO the support gems plus are there to cancel out the life increases they are giving monsters in end game. If they increase monster health by ~30% and you can get ~30% more damage from being fully rigged with level 5 / corrupted level 6 versions of these gems, is it rely power creep? It seems like end game gatekeeping to me.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
IMO the support gems plus are there to cancel out the life increases they are giving monsters in end game. If they increase monster health by ~30% and you can get ~30% more damage from being fully rigged with level 5 / corrupted level 6 versions of these gems, is it rely power creep? It seems like end game gatekeeping to me.

If they increase endgame monsters life by 30% they still need to increase another 100% before start adding more powercreep.

The introduction of Support Gems Plus seems like the PERFECT chance of adding support gems that actually modify how a spell/skill behave. Sadly, it seems like it's more or less only a power creep/damage change, as well as "additional" procs of existing effects.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 21, 2019, 5:16:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info