Support gem plus

Cant wait 20 days to get more info on this. Specially arcane surge support.

Give us the list now.
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2019, 5:16:18 AM
TBH they just look like straight powercreep to outdate everything in standard, for those who play it
"
TBH they just look like straight powercreep to outdate everything in standard, for those who play it

I Hope its not only about that. For arcane surge for example It would be awesome If It have more % mana regen, and be more usefull on main skill.
Primal Support Gems
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
HoockBr wrote:
"

I Hope its not only about that. For arcane surge for example It would be awesome If It have more % mana regen, and be more usefull on main skill.

They are straight up power creep, and were described as such during the stream.

There's no trade-off between the standard version and the Plus version, it's simply better.

It also sounds like they are taking the exp curve of empower/enhance etc but adding two higher levels of exp gain to them, if your curious about how long it'll take to level them.
"
cgexile wrote:
Primal Support Gems

I'm not going to deny that several of them are exactly like that, but at least:

a) some of them have mechanical significance. Fork Support Plus looks awesome for pack clearing.

b) it takes a lot of serious effort to level them up to max, you're not being handed all the power in the world in one drop.
"
codetaku wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
Primal Support Gems

I'm not going to deny that several of them are exactly like that, but at least:

a) some of them have mechanical significance. Fork Support Plus looks awesome for pack clearing.

b) it takes a lot of serious effort to level them up to max, you're not being handed all the power in the world in one drop.

They could have just redistributed the XP across existing gems and implemented some of these new perks when gems hit level 19 or level 20 or corrupted to 21.

Instead they are just flooding the game with more items for the sake of more items (and power creep).

They could easily turn existing gems, any gems, in to Empower-like XP values and readjusting the bonuses per level, but no, lets just add way way way more shit to the game.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 20, 2019, 12:36:08 PM
They're PoE's version of Primal Ancient Epic Legendaries ... boring!!
"
cgexile wrote:

They could have just redistributed the XP across existing gems and implemented some of these new perks when gems hit level 19 or level 20 or corrupted to 21.

Instead they are just flooding the game with more items for the sake of more items (and power creep).

They could easily turn existing gems, any gems, in to Empower-like XP values and readjusting the bonuses per level, but no, lets just add way way way more shit to the game.

No they are not flooding game with more items for the sake of more items.
New gems compared to regular ones are only dropable which means amount of powered up version gems is limited.
Secondly, given how many support gems we have now in game some of new gems will be worth as much as chase items (example fork plus).
And let's not forget about gambling with vaal orbs.
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Nov 20, 2019, 12:43:08 PM
Honestly, i just want that fork gem.

No drawback, and Forks fork again. Perfect for Icicle Miner's clear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info