Issue

Why am I in cruel act 3, merciless act 1 taking 1.5k damage every .3 seconds?
That's what caused to me rip, while i'm healing 800 health per second

I really hate how this crap looks like another spot that took a graphics layer from my computer and then made it so I can't play the damn game they have

EDIT:
I have around 8 life nodes I could possibly get left, and then resort to kaom's plate to get more life (after having 100 life in every gear piece)
Last edited by ToLazyTbh on Nov 20, 2019, 3:38:01 AM
Last bumped on Nov 21, 2019, 1:00:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's like the games stuck at a tier 6-tier 7 map the entire time

So let me go over this, in act 6 last night nothing was damaging me at all, i'd regen every hit if I did have anything damage me, and then today when I got on just like before, my character got reverted to before I changed/upgraded my gear
(everything to the look it was at before I changed my gear, damage done to the monsters and how fast, hits done to my character)
Last edited by ToLazyTbh on Nov 20, 2019, 3:51:55 AM
What's really strange is I can 100% tell me zombie mancer is not hitting as hard as she was a few days ago. Literally like something just broke and I'm no longer getting the benefit from it. I've checked PoB and it says I'm still doing the same damage, but it's just not right. Something got broken some where. Either on my end or GGG's. Map blights that are usually easy are having mobs tank me sometimes like I'm hitting 1/4 of my normal damage now. It's so weird...
Last edited by garrison1 on Nov 21, 2019, 1:01:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info