youre doing it again [Removed by Support]

so i just checked out the page previewing the new stuffs.

ok so ppl at the exilecon like neon give real hope for the game when they talk about how unfortunate it is the game has got so out of control in terms of people killing bosses in 1 second etc.

and yet with the very next update we have tailwind on crit? so this mad buff that is at the core of an ascendancy now comes 'on crit'? Is that really where we are at? you get an ascendancy on crit?

you have every link is a 6 link in the pipe and were adding in 3% base crit to socketed gems as just a mod now, a super special essence mod that already u would think you guys would be looking to remove from the game because it is an abomination which will make any sense of balance impossible when gloves become 6 links, were adding it again to hats, but btw this can just spawn on these item bases now?

you know no ones asking for this stuff right? no one is expecting this, theres no massive call from the community to add just stupidly broken shit to the game. you are just taking it upon yourselves to add it, just throwing it in there causing catastrophic balance issues that cannot be fixed, making situations you yourselves express grave concerns with 10x worse, making problems that masses of players are expressing big problems with 10x worse, and no ones actually calling for you to add this stuff.

but you are adding it.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by KieranS_GGG on Nov 20, 2019, 12:16:30 AM
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2019, 9:18:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Wait till you get to Rainofarrowserize Support and Barrageize Support

That is even more gross.

Tornado Shot clearing two sceens at once AND having great single target is bad?

Now imagine what will rainofarrowserized Tornado Shot do.

I know what playerbase will do: 50%+ will play the same batsh.. build with no drawbacks, carried entirely by gems and Herald of Ice. No special gear required

While melee settles at .1% 2 patches after the giant fiasco of a rework
the word used in the title of this thread that was deleted was the word 'stupid', ive just pointed this out in a reply to my own thread and the reply to my own thread saying that the word i used was the word 'stupid' has now been deleted...

i called an item stupid.

that is such a horrific crime it has not only been deleted from my thread title but my post that said i had called an item stupid has now also been deleted.

?

you would think looking at this thread title i had gone on some epic rant of obscene profanity. I used the word stupid.

did I miss the memo that went out the engligh speaking word yesterday that the word stupid was now the worst most unforgivable word that can be used? can someone explain this to me?
Do you have a link to share where they announced those aberrations ?
I cannot find a forum announcement but for the Atlas change today.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

did I miss the memo that went out the engligh speaking word yesterday that the word stupid was now the worst most unforgivable word that can be used? can someone explain this to me?

I really feel that inconsistencies and unprofessionalism from the mderation staff are things that have been hapenning for a bit of a while unfortunately.

Edit : alright it's that anouncement, just a showcase of some items ...

It's April fool's level of a joke at this point.

Imagine :

Chris Wilson and his team at Exilcon in front of the audience

"We feel that there has been too much powercreep, we want to address it but are being very careful about it"

Chris Wilson and his team back at the office on Monday

"OKKKK BOYS POWER CREEP TIME NOW, GIVE THEM ALL YOU'VE GOT, NO RESTRAINT, NO BOUNDARIES, GO CRAZY BOYS ! WWWOOOOOOOOOOO"

I would like to say more but that will certainly be needlessely negative so ...
That would be how I feel about the game design team at GGG though.

Tailwing after crit and +3% base crit chance ... holy .....
I don't have enough hands to fully express what I would like to express.

It's like people who spoke at Exilcon and people actually behing PoE are completely different now.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 20, 2019, 1:10:05 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/exilecon/two

you can get tailwind if uve dealt a crit recently on boots now apparently.

you know what that item is fruzz? its stupid.

and I have a copy of this post, the posts you guys have deleted, a copy of every post ive made in this thread so far so if you keep deleting them, i have copies, and i will be sending these copies of what im saying that you are deleting further up the chain, all the way up the chain if i have to.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Nov 20, 2019, 12:45:29 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/exilecon/two

Yeah thanks, I actually realized it was lower in the item showcases that you got the information, I edited my previous post afterward.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
and I have a copy of this post, the posts you guys have deleted, a copy of every post ive made in this thread so far so if you keep deleting them, i have copies, and i will be sending these copies of what im saying that you are deleting further up the chain, all the way up the chain if i have to.

They will just ignore you, I've tried contacting the support ( different person, hopping to get a message up until a manager or something ) about moderation aberrations in the past, something that was quite infuriating.

Guess what they did ?
Just ignored it.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
ill literally email chris and jonathan and ask them what they think about people deleting user posts for the word 'stupid' from users that have donated over $1000 to their game.

im not gonna get any response, i dont care about that, i just care about what happens behind the scenes.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
ill literally email chris and jonathan and ask them what they think about people deleting user posts for the word 'stupid' from users that have donated over $1000 to their game.

im not gonna get any response, i dont care about that, i just care about what happens behind the scenes.

Well, I hope it gets somewhere.

But honestly, after seeing a little bit of what they said at Exilecon, and what is actually happening with the game ...

Well, I could hardly expect anything from them personally, the exilecon speechs were just disingenuous at this point, or so they feel like right now.
yeah i dont get it.

the stuff neon etc were saying was really quite heartening. I was waiting to see what they said at exilecon, its kind of got to the make or break point for poe with 4.0. Either 4.0 fixes the game or the game is not worth hanging on to, this unchecked creep has been happening for too many years.

I was actually feeling quite positive after exilecon, we knew big news was coming so i thought ok, lets give poe a chance, lets see what they got, came back to the forums, the big buildup, watched the entire show live on twitch... and it looked awesome, all the things they were saying said that they knew where the game needed to go.

these items? i dunno how that team then adds these items.

I make a jovial post about it, this was a jovial thread, it had a jovial title and the last line of my post that was deleted was a joke, a light hearted joke that kept the post on a banter level right? this isnt a scathing rant, this isnt omg you guys are the worst wtf ur all evil and horrible and i hate you... no, no this was a teasing ur mate a little post, all in good humour, a friendly post.

...and then they delete that bit, and censor me saying they were adding something stupid, that was literally the only descriptive or emphasising word in the title, 'stupid'...

and now my feeling about this game is? yeah, pretty negative man, gotta say, feel really quite negative about the game and the people making now all of a sudden, not gonna lie.

funny what needlessly adding a couple of stupid items and then harassing your players needlessly on the forums will do for your companies good will among its player base. Can just take someone whos obviously quite well off, well meaning and has given you a lot of money and just make them really not like your game and your company, just like that.
well.. exilecon and game itself target different demographics and audiences

noone sane is going to advertise exponential power creep and yet-another-repeative RNG-gated gameplay during XYZcon of any sort. it doesnt sound 'nice' and 'edgy' enough and might scare off outsiders

power creep and pleasuring players with free power made POE financially successful business. anyone expecting them to suddenly change that design strategy? seriously?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info