I have invested 660$

"
HanSoloDK wrote:
...feel free to e-mail GGG support about this.

I am not going to e-mail to GGG bcoz GGG should read this sub-forum else this sub-forum is useless
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
What!!??? Do you think i didn't know about support packs? Do you think that i have bought MTXs that i didn't need???!!

This is beside the point, and if you already knew then you have absolutely no excuse.
Supporter tags are for people who bought supporter packs, as the tags are part of the deals, that's all there is to it really.

"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
...feel free to e-mail GGG support about this.

I am not going to e-mail to GGG bcoz GGG should read this sub-forum else this sub-forum is useless

This forum is for feedback and suggestions, not for personal requests.

If you are not going to send an e-mail to the support, then you should not expect anything because nothing will happen honestly.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

People buy support packs bcoz they like images which present these support pack in the shop. People don't just invest their money in nothing - they get that what they want from these support packs namely handsome visuals that - for the most part - are better than default ones

MTX is a small support pack in some point of view.
You don't deserve an emblem with your attitude lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 20, 2019, 3:27:42 AM
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
People don't just invest their money in nothing

Supporting GGG is not an 'investment'.

It's supporting, nothing more.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 20, 2019, 3:32:49 AM
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
"
Sarn88 wrote:

Lol what sort of troll thread is this?

My advice: try to think better about your purchases next time:

Troll?!! You don't have understanding about meaning of this word.

"think better"

What!!??? Do you think i didn't know about support packs? Do you think that i have bought MTXs that i didn't need???!!

Get away from my thread!!!!!
The conversation is canceled
You have troubles understanding what You read man. I said it is quite simple - u want an emblem u buy supporter pack. This is the deal and You should have known about this when spending money. I think Your parents should do better job on monitoring ur spending habbits.
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

If i spent 660$ then i wanna have any forum badge that i did it bcoz inderectly i supported GGG.
As i said before only dissembler can assert that it spent its money in nothing only to sypport GGG bcoz this dissembler had got a reward in the form of a set of handsome MTXs

Real supporting is a way when you send money to GGG not getting anything back.

"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
Hi

I have invested 660$ into GGG

Why don't i deserve any supporter emblem or sign under my account name?
I DID INVESTED 660$ - I DO WANT TO HAVE!!!!!

Thanks

You think GGG care about you?
They just want your money, they don't care.
Enjoy being exploited by them... screw GGG
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

If i spent 660$ then i wanna have any forum badge that i did it bcoz inderectly i supported GGG.
As i said before only dissembler can assert that it spent its money in nothing only to sypport GGG bcoz this dissembler had got a reward in the form of a set of handsome MTXs

Real supporting is a way when you send money to GGG not getting anything back.

There is nothing for GGG to "read" here or reply to.
You want "MTX" but don't want to pay for it......

Again you got what you paid for and therefor will not get any extra things no matter how much money you spent.
This deal is the same for ALL of us spending money on GGG MTX.
Me personal I bought both supporter packs but also bought stand-alone MTX and I got exactly what I paid for and so did you.
So there is no more to talk about with you.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Nov 20, 2019, 4:00:51 AM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

There is nothing for GGG to "read" here or reply to.
You want "MTX" but don't want to pay for it......

Again you got what you paid for and therefor will not get any extra things no matter how much money you spent.
This deal is the same for ALL of us spending money on GGG MTX.
Me personal I bought both supporter packs but also bought stand-alone MTX and I got exactly what I paid for and so did you.
So there is no more to talk about with you.

I have read only your posts to me bcoz it's the most constructive. Other posts are unread.

"There is nothing for GGG to "read" here or reply to."

I know that GGG don't reply on this forum. No one has so big amount of time to reply to all suggestions. But i "heard" that they read it.
Who saing about replying????!!

"You want "MTX" but don't want to pay for it......"
Yes i want MTXs and pay for them (660$) - what are you talking about??

I don't need any forum-title (badge) that has relation to support packs.
I just wanted to be highlighted in any form on this forum. It can be any sign that talks to people that i spend over 500$ for this game whereas this game is "destributed and granted" for free. Just a little visual attention from GGG for my "forum status" and my position regards to this game in aspect of my preferences in comparison to other games. Let people know how i like this game :) - alternative badge - why not?

"So there is no more to talk about with you."

I don't wanna talk about it. It was just a suggestion. Period.
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Nov 20, 2019, 4:25:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info