Some statistical gymnastics so the zero-drop-gang can also move on

Unfortunately, the human being has the dire need to feel superior to others by imposing their morality.

And if people who complain about having obtained 0 drops do so because it was an unfair event, not knowing exactly if your account had a problem or not?
And if another method for that mtx had been chosen in which all, without exception, were in the same conditions?

The community will never know if this has been the error of Twitch, GGG or users and therein lies the problem mostly.
I see normal that people who saw 19 hours of the event feel annoyed to receive 0 drops, maybe that ominous day 1 they could have gotten their drop and did not go through the supposed error.

It also clarified in a deficient way that is what really happened, if it is predictable to understand that they had an event, someone had to be controlling social networks and the forum to calm the storm.
It seemed to me all a bit too incoherent and poorly resolved, compared to the great work that GGG does in its game. You can not do something so wrong or wanting, people with 0 drops and others with 6-9 ...

And I say all this while having a drop, but when I was little I was taught that when you do something for others you should try harder than if you did it for yourself and if a problem arises, be fair and equitable. That there are people in whom this case a drop can mean a lot.
Greetings,

I watched about 16 hours of the event. Most of it while watching TV or doing something else at the same time, and paying attention when a topic of interest for me was on.

I had a total of 5 Twitch drops. I know that an average is not a very good statistical representation however, my drops are quite in line with what was said done: first day: 1 per 5 hours, second day double chances : 2 per 5 hours.

I would not have mind at all not getting any drop. They were freeeeeeeeeeeee!
Also, I understand CLEAR:Y that the drops were a "lottery". And with lotteries, the winning is a probability, not a certainty.

Honestly, seeing that new generation of entitled morons, not grasping simple concepts and getting outraged when they do not get what they want (I call that being addicted to outrage) will be very interesting in the next 10 years when life will catch on them.

Thank you
Its a scam. Why are u trying to calculate scam? It said 5,5 hours and I did 15 got nothing. Just write 1.5 % per 5 min and stf up. No reason to make statements u cant realize.
"
nikola061 wrote:
and I did

Sorry, but YOUR personal experience is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. If there was a TINY chance of getting nothing, some people WILL get nothing. It's just how it is.

Was there a chance of getting nothing? Yes. Yes there was. I think the popular term here is "unlucky".
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
nikola061 wrote:
Its a scam. Why are u trying to calculate scam? It said 5,5 hours and I did 15 got nothing. Just write 1.5 % per 5 min and stf up. No reason to make statements u cant realize.

Well it said 5.5 hours on average though. This does not mean that everyone will get a drop after exactly 5.5 hours, even though people seemed to take the statement that way. Depending on the variance, it may take way longer for some people.

You just got very unlucky.
Stay a while and listen
Last edited by Archer6621 on Nov 21, 2019, 8:08:05 PM
Watched the whole thing on both days...got 0 drops...wouldnt care if i didnt see that alot of people got 5+ drops. This just left a bitter taste in my mouth they shouldn't have done the promotion in the first place.
𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒍𝒆 ?
I was surprised that I got three drops, All I did was leave it on on the last day and they all seemed to drop while I was away from my computer.

Hey I did some sdjiqwneinfmasifniasmowijtijsdfa gymnastics and proved I was right...

"RNG" HAHAHAHAHA
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info