Shouldn't it be avoided?

"
vullunviing wrote:
I entered the first of three and before my screen even finished loading all the way, I was back at home-base, blinking in disbelief.

Are you clicking everywhere for no reason during the loading screen or something ??

I don't know how this is possible, because when I load in incursions, I always have a grace timer when mobs literally cannot attack me.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
vullunviing wrote:
I entered the first of three and before my screen even finished loading all the way, I was back at home-base, blinking in disbelief.

Are you clicking everywhere for no reason during the loading screen or something ??

I don't know how this is possible, because when I load in incursions, I always have a grace timer when mobs literally cannot attack me.

Not that I was aware of, but that's why I also took my hands off the keyboard for the second in the set of three. My keyboard can be super-sensitive to pressure on the keys, so I figured that was user-error too.

However, that grace period is not a period where enemies can't attack you, it's a period where their attacks do literally nothing. It's an immunity buff.

And in this case, it only allows a player to see their death looming in the future when they are literally surrounded on all sides by enemies already firing at them. You do anything, and that buff goes away. Even trying to move to a safer zone, and it goes away.

I'm not asking for it to be done differently or anything - it really is luck of the draw, and it doesn't happen all the time. hell, it does't even happen often. I'm up to 42 incursions, and that was the only one that did it to me and actually killed me asap. Usually there's an area behind the mob ball that I can flame dash to and pop the entire ball up, but that one, nada. I was ported into a really bad spot in all three incursions for that mission.
I honestly can't remember having been attacked while in grace period, usually monster's AI just do not consider your character at all afaik.

Are you talking about the lightning room by the way ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info