"
Recla wrote:
still going on about this?

"
Vegacius wrote:
I did not get a drop!

But do i crybaby over it???

Fark! Let it go! It was not 100% change to get a drop! Live woth it ffs

Actually, the dummy account I had used to try and fix the linking my main account got 3 drops and I just reached out to support about it. I never would have checked without this thread.

Edit: They moved them very quickly after some standard account verification steps. Two of the drops were new for me too (Lava Aura and Fire Cloak). I already had a Firefly Swarm Pet, but dupe pets is fine.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Nov 21, 2019, 7:35:14 AM
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
InI_Beard wrote:
5 days after. Move on.

"
Recla wrote:
still going on about this?

"
Vegacius wrote:
I did not get a drop!

But do i crybaby over it???

Fark! Let it go! It was not 100% change to get a drop! Live woth it ffs

Actually, the dummy account I had used to try and fix the linking my main account got 3 drops and I just reached out to support about it. I never would have checked without this thread.

Edit: They moved them very quickly after some standard account verification steps. Two of the drops were new for me too (Lava Aura and Fire Cloak). I already had a Firefly Swarm Pet, but dupe pets is fine.

I received 4 items from drop on Sunday. I didn't care about the loot before then but well who wouldn't be happy with free stuff anyway.
Didn't get free stuff and bitching about it for a week.
Get over it already FFS.
You kids will complain about everything.
0 drop gang represent until exilecon 2020!

"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Oh the entitlement...
No dummy account, watched the whole stream and got nothing. Guess what, I was unlucky. Time to go on with my day.
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info