Achievements Concerning future update

So after watching the hype around Poe 2 and exilecon , correct me if i am wrong...but fusings will be a thing of the past correct? as i have still not earned the achievement "well connected" due to complete RNG , will this be changed or un-obtainable? with the future update.
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2019, 5:25:38 AM
You have a whole year to wait until POE 2, you have plenty of time to get the achievement.
Honestly you have 4 leagues and, like this league, they will probably up the RNG.
I crushed Elder with my minions and now he is going away, so I am sure they will help you achieve that before they take it away.
1 fusing costs 4 jewelers, I pick up 1-3 6 socket items per map.
I had 2500 jewelers, rolled my 6 link Sunday in 600 fusings on PS4.
On PC, I was trying to make a 5 link Death's harp for quick profit, wound up 6 linking in 20 fusings. Definite PROFIT!

Good Luck!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
And what about Zana questline? If they're gonna remove memory fragments how one would obtain the relative trophy/achievement?

And I'm also concerned about atlas completion... Currently I miss just the most expensive unique maps, what's gonna happen if I can't manage to do them prior to 3.9?
I'm afraid I will have to do all the maps again because with the new atlas I doubt we'll be able to keep our atlas progression...
Everything with Zana questline will be unobtainable most likely and probably complete all maps... Currently atlas has 159 maps new one will have 155... White/yellow/red achievements maybe will work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info