How is that I completed 0/40 challenges?

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account says I completed zero out of 40 challenges?
how is that possible if I know I completed 1 challenge all together?

I completed 1 challenge with PowerGhostTemplar character. the name of the challenge was legion, the one before 'blight'.

edit:
oh, apologies, I see, completing 'legion' or any other event isn't the same as completing the challenge.
but why can't I see stats for legion event? when switching to legion in drop down combo box to see completed challenges doesn't work, because it shows only the list for 'blight'.
Last edited by ultrazir on Nov 17, 2019, 8:02:58 PM
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2019, 5:36:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You mean you completed a challenge in another league before blight? The challenge counter is only for the current league. On December 13th it will start everybody on the Metamorphosis league challenges.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
thank you for prompt reply! I've updated my first post in the mean time, but yes, I get what you're are saying.

13th december.. good, thanks for letting me know, will play :)
Each league has separate challenges. As for being unable to see your Legion challenge completion this has been brought to GGG attention before and they said they were going to look into it, its most likely a coding error on the website.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info