Hey, we got a mobile game!

How fantastic is it! We got a mobile game! I can't wait to donate money on XBOX and PC just so they can develop Path of Exile for TOMOGACHI's!

For real though, GGG...

The game still runs like poopoo on the consoles. I just don't get it. I applaud you for your work, I think it looks good, but please put some priority on your previous investments. Please. We're begging at this point. I can't even run a shaped alleyways with 4 sextants and bloodlines without SEVERE lag and frame drops. Games coming out now days are much more graphically intensive so its not the hardware.
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2019, 8:26:53 PM
I agree here... They already recognized that the consoles are in a rough shape compared to PC, which they also acknowledge could use more work but they're confident to improve upon it by 4.0. But developing on yet another platform when PS4 & Xbox still need more work done in addition to the coming of Path of Exile 2 with its obvious graphical improvements and the like does have me worried... Considering the consoles are already having issues with the 3.0 wouldn't Path of Exile 2 push hardware limits further?

I feel they have a lot on their plates right now and wonder if they'll be able to handle so many things in so little time...
Last edited by Chaplin1108 on Nov 16, 2019, 4:45:44 PM
Chat and guilds when?
"
Napolleon wrote:
Chat and guilds when?

Why chat on console? neednt it..

I think I would prefer it if they worked on a PS4 fix to stop the blue screening, mobile version is just another grab.
Mobile developers are not usually the same people that would be working on consoles. They should for sure fix crashes, but performance is probably going to be rough compared to PC just based on the console power available. I am looking forward to the new console generation so I can play PoE with good performance while relaxing with a controller, but until then I bet it will continue to be shaky.
"
R4mpaMckvak wrote:
"
Napolleon wrote:
Chat and guilds when?

Why chat on console? neednt it..

but imo the community is playing a huge part of why path of exile is so much fun
I read somewhere that the mobile version only really emerged as part of the efforts of porting their engine over to Vulkan, so they didn't have to do that much more work under the hood in order to get things working.

If somewhere down the line the PS4 and Xbox support Vulkan as well, then that should help them fix a lot of the performance issues, hopefully.

Not sure when the issues with the game are supposed to appear, though. I only just started and got up to Act 7 and I've had no issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info