LAB 4.0 - I hear its gone.

"
Vulmio wrote:
I hope I'll be able to skip Lab to get my Ascendency ! They can leave enchants there, I don't care.

Yes, there will be a new method (which wasn't revealed) to get ascendancy points.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Vulmio wrote:
I hope I'll be able to skip Lab to get my Ascendency ! They can leave enchants there, I don't care.

Yes, there will be a new method (which wasn't revealed) to get ascendancy points.

Maybe today :P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Farystar wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Vulmio wrote:

Maybe today :P.

Was there any extra reveals on how LAB and ascendancies work in 2.0?

It's the only news I care about admittedly, and the only determining factor in how much time I put into the game since LAB was introduced.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Just finished watching the recorded streams on Youtube for 2 days.

This is literally the best news out of Exilecon for me. (That ascendancies are being removed from the Labyrinth - at least for the new classes, with a "maybe" on the old ones.)

I'm obviously waiting to see what the new method of acquisition will be, but it has the potential to bring me back to PoE. (been playing Warframe almost exclusively lately)

For the current acendancies you still have to dick with the current stupid as F* mechanic.
So, to unlock the new ones, expect a similarly stupid, annoying method.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
CarltonDance.jpeg
Lab is a huge giant hurdle. Make it harder not longer. I like having to farm enchantments but not after running like some coked up Mario in a platformer for 10-15 minutes.
Second-class poe gamer
I’m glad that there will b different way to get ascendancy in PoE2. But we will c what GGG will come up with. It definitely won’t b for free;) Let’s hope for some tough dungeon with multiple bosses;) but no traps plz! I want PoE2 not tomb raider!
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
Zionyaru wrote:
The way I understand it:

Lab still exists for the original ascendancies.

"New System" will be for the 19 ascendancies that are being released.

*snip*

I quietly laugh at everyone laboring under the conclusion that this announcement points towards them getting their ascendancies without some kind of challenge.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Careful folks... it could be worse.

Yup this - careful what you wish for

i'd find it disappointing if labs were to be removed but i doubt it. although if they do, i wonder how the new system for ascending will work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info