LAB 4.0 - I hear its gone.

Lets hope so.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2019, 5:32:54 AM
"
Psomm wrote:
Lets hope so.

GGG didn't say that The Lab is being removed, we will still need to make lab runs to get gear enchants. With 19 new Ascendancies coming GGG said there will be a different way to get the ascendancy points (which they didn't reveal).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
It sounds like they will be keeping it around for people who want to farm enchantments, but it sounds like ascendencies will have a new system sometime between now and PoE2.

I know a lot of people didn't like being forced into it, but I always thought it was a cool bit of alternate style content. I'd be bummed if they removed it entirely (I know I'm weird).
PLEASE!
lab is cool
Last edited by loldatgame on Nov 15, 2019, 11:24:42 PM
"
beaniac wrote:
It sounds like they will be keeping it around for people who want to farm enchantments, but it sounds like ascendencies will have a new system sometime between now and PoE2.

I know a lot of people didn't like being forced into it, but I always thought it was a cool bit of alternate style content. I'd be bummed if they removed it entirely (I know I'm weird).

I don't think anyone minds having an alternate system of getting loots and enchants if that frogger system works for you. Walling core skill points behind it otoh was a terrible idea.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
I like running lab so I hope it isn't gone. I also understand how people hate it as a requirement for ascendencies so hopefully it can be its own thing with its unique rewards.
They didn't say lab is being removed they said the process of ascending is changing. Which I like because i never liked doing lab and it sucked repeating it on each character every league multiple times.

But if you enjoy lab I'm sure the enchants will remain there and be worth farming and selling etc.
Love the lab ... LOVE IT !!!!
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
When they first introduced Lab I was skeptical. Then I started playing it.

I grew to like Lab. Now if it goes away I'd be sad. Then go right back to playing!

Times change and so does our game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info