TRADE SYSTEM BUGS on Poe/trade - 3 bugs discovered, staff do NOTHING TO HELP ME

Hi, so i made a thread with some items on shop sell, STANDARD LEAGUE here

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2677179

As you all can see, EDIT IS MAKE at 8,47 PM 14 nov 2019, ok ??? is clear until now, visible for all ?

SO 20 min ago, some user come and req to buy the Doryani's Catalyst Vall Sceptre 2 sockets posted at 12 chaos for 4 chaos, finding at poe trade.com.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/3q2PC5

I was unsure, and sell it before I CHECK IT, and after the trade - i recheck and poe.trade list my item now, 20 min ago - at 4 CHAOS !!! the item.

IF this isnt a bug what is it ? can someone from staff clear this sittuation ? its affect all players not only me, not to say after some time items dissappear and i must reedit my items price, to get it on poe.trade.

Evidence, cause already my staff is gone from the poe.trade, dont worry i have pics made on that moment.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/gdb1705o/

And sry for my eg, im not native.

Update 16 nov 2019 - 11 35 pm - i apology that i forgot, I INDEED EDITED THE THREAD later after trade, and say there at item was sold less etc.

Ok is my fault, but i ask all of ya this ? why scanner pick up lower price then higher one ?

Until then refresh with the second bug

[Removed by Support]

Is this again my fault ?

And there is a 3 bug which and why items are randomly disappear from poe.trade, as i read some info, we must relogin or alter prices, etc.

Again is my fault of this one too ?

Last edited by Al_GGG on Nov 26, 2019, 6:34:34 PM
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2019, 12:40:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Doubt there is a bug, you have either posted it twice (one at the bottom of the post and one second from the top...top being 12c and the other being 4c) OR you mistyped.

Either way YOU can always decline the transaction, just tell the person you miss priced it, let them know the price you are looking for and leave it at that.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Poe.trade is an independent site. GGG has nothing to do with it. It scans trade forums to update items so can take time to make updates. Your trade post had 2 listed. The one for 4 chaos is still listed. This is your mistake. Not a bug.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Nov 16, 2019, 9:35:04 AM
Well in conclusion i verified now, i was busy before - indeed no one tampered with the main thread i sell -

reason 1 - dates apear similar now after i clear items from there to be sell.

So i delete my video witt ranting about first bug, but remain the second one, which us players see ONLINE status - and sellers appear AFK when type...etc.

There also a 3 bug - items for sale disappear random from site, unless you modify or chech, bump thread idc.

And any normal team would contact me by now, at least with an admin to help me clear out sittuation.

Last edited by Littleonne on Nov 16, 2019, 4:26:04 PM
Maybe a picture would help:

This is from your trade thread. Notice there is the item you are saying somebody asked for. You gave wrong item. Not a bug.

LOL.

GGG has better things to do then edit your post.
Also they don't care about trading witch is why we dont have an action house.

All post made under the trading part of the forum can be accesed using the trade-api and therefor all trading sites (like poe.trade) can see your posts.

So you will not be getting anything back from anyone.

If you didn’t edit your post, how did you add the text near the first doryani’s saying you got scammed? Nobody edited your post. Nobody has time for such a minor thing.
Last edited by mark1030 on Nov 16, 2019, 2:15:12 PM
The way you can see what was edited is on the post click the E button under your portrait and at the bottom of the page will have a copy of all the edits you have been done to that post.
Last edited by gjennks1 on Nov 16, 2019, 3:30:03 PM
Ty for help.

I updates and admit my mistake lets say with 1 bug, but is partially.

Now remain second bug, THAT IS UNDENIABLE not my fault.

[Removed by Support]

If i have time i will demonstrate the 3 bug, with items players sale, at least for me - dont appear at poe.trade, maybe random, WE DONT KNOW RULES - we dont know anything....

At the end, if the game runs like this why so much rant ? it work anyway...
Last edited by Al_GGG on Nov 26, 2019, 6:21:41 PM
"
Littleonne wrote:
Ty for help.

I updates and admit my mistake lets say with 1 bug, but is partially.

Now remain second bug, THAT IS UNDENIABLE not my fault.

[Removed by Support]

If i have time i will demonstrate the 3 bug, with items players sale, at least for me - dont appear at poe.trade, maybe random, WE DONT KNOW RULES - we dont know anything....

At the end, if the game runs like this why so much rant ? it work anyway...

again GGG hos nothing to do with poe.trade so any problem you have with that site, you have to talk to them about it.

If you want to post here, then you need to keep it to regarding GGG software.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Mar 27, 2021, 7:03:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info