no pvp news at all..

they "hope" one day they could do something...

how long has it been ?
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
"
Aodui wrote:
All my pvp questions, as well as those of others, have been filtered out from the Q&A tool, other players cannot see or vote them higher - they are intentionally telling us to shut up about it, I flew all the way over here to be shut out, I feel they decided this after the first Q&A session.

i feel sorry for you ... but yea maybe d4 would have good pvp ? im not sure

Last edited by relithh on Nov 17, 2019, 3:27:25 AM
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Jul 16, 2020, 1:33:42 AM
yup, can't fight against the majority. tbh, im not sure how hard is it to implement MINOR pvp improvements. That being said, small changes(not balance) like adding leo back into the game, can go a long way.. however with the new masters missions i have no idea how.
Last edited by relithh on Nov 17, 2019, 10:07:58 AM
+1 if d4 got good ass pvp then poe will eventually or finally do something about pvp..

so lets hope d4 got some good ass pvp that way poe can start making pvp for real...so bottom line is we all gotta wait how d4 PVP plays out..i guess another 2 to 3 more years of waiting... =)
Last edited by googie337 on Nov 17, 2019, 12:40:48 PM
"
googie337 wrote:
another 2 to 3 more years of waiting... =)

Your afk button is ready
Forum pvp
"
Rupenus wrote:
Mulla has predicted this. hahaha.

and about pvp: GGG is obviously preparing to compete with Diablo 4 in the future. Would investing in pvp bring more players and more popularity to the game? I don't think so. There is no indicator of such positive outcome in the community's complaints or demands right now.

If D4 team will implement a good pvp option to the game, we'll see kick-ass pvp in poe too.

Sad weekend for all of us that do enjoy PoE PvP.. The masses only seem like they don't care for pvp but I believe this is because this game mostly accumulated PvE focused players over the years and rarely had the chance to bring in the PvP guys like us. So the "I don't care for pvp" crowd seems to be the dominant voice even though it's coming from completely biased perspectives.

Oh well, nice try all of you and thanks for attempting to bring it up with the devs!
Last edited by Ken on Nov 18, 2019, 4:32:54 AM
"
googie337 wrote:
+1 if d4 got good ass pvp then poe will eventually or finally do something about pvp..

so lets hope d4 got some good ass pvp that way poe can start making pvp for real...so bottom line is we all gotta wait how d4 PVP plays out..i guess another 2 to 3 more years of waiting... =)

If d4 has some good PvP wouldn't we be pvping there? haha.. ARPGS without PvP has always felt like something is missing for me, i think newer players have not experienced that.

Also, don't put too much faith in PvP for d4 as well.. I remember being promised PvP in D3, and after years of waiting i finally gave up. I am glad i did, because it never came.

I learnt to take things with a grain of salt, esp devs saying things like, "PvP will come soon" or " there isn't one day that PvP wasn't brought up in the office".

The best we could do is just deal with what we have, and try to make an active small community.

at the end of the day. for GGG i tend to put more faith in them, hopefully something can happen... "One day"
Last edited by relithh on Nov 18, 2019, 6:09:58 AM
I really hope we can see some interesting PvP on PoE. That's the step that would make it the perfect game.
i just hope they nerf trap/mines/Ball lightning in 3.9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info