Cannot do Encounter IV challenge Tower map

Hello, how am i supposed to destroy the 8 thomes of thunder? I cannot hit them! They are not hit-able items!
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2019, 11:14:59 AM
This is one of many recent examples of challenge design where it literally excludes multiple builds from completing it. What makes it more difficult though is that in that case you pretty much have to do it yourself.

Step1: Use build capable of doing ranged skill with not too large or targetable aoe (something like rain of arrows)

Step2: Damage Shavronne a bit and then start running around destroing tomes without damaging her. Count the tomes. Be extremely catious where you stand since tomes can spawn on top of you and activate within 2 seconds. When Shavronne levitates in the middle, run around in circle to avoid getting hit. When she does lightning tendrils attack, make sure you are close enough to see when she does it yet have time to move away from the front.

Step3: Once you've killed enough tomes without getting hit, damage her to second combined bazur phase and just kill as quickly as possible. If you still got hit in the process,open new map and go back to step2 :)
Last edited by Grozaa on Nov 14, 2019, 7:41:27 AM
After 20 maps i'm so pissed that i almost want to uninstall the f***ing game. It's insane how difficult this challenge is. I rather do again 40 Uber Elder!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info