Attack & Move Behavior

I want to accomplish the following:
1. Always move when I hold the LMB if the Shift key is not pressed, regardless of whether or not the cursor is over an enemy.
2. Always use the skill that is in the LMB slot if the LMB and the Shift key are pressed.

Is this possible? If not, could we get that added as an option?

Edit: Typo
Last edited by ljlevend on Nov 12, 2019, 7:19:30 PM
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2019, 8:34:56 PM
Yes it is possible
A casual gamer
NO.

even with AHK script, i don't see how it's possible to click an enemy without using skill.

the only idea that comes to my head is put move command on your left click slot and put your skill in shift slot.

Last edited by Ozxell on Nov 12, 2019, 8:15:02 PM
"
Ozxell wrote:
...the only idea that comes to my head is put move command on your left click slot and put your skill in shift slot.

Interesting idea. Not perfect because I only want to attack when LMB and Shift are held, but pretty clever.
I have not played in a while, is it not possible to allocate a key combination as a hotkey?

That way you could have LMB to move and for the second slot shift + LMB (may require shift to no longer function as attack in place).
"
I have not played in a while, is it not possible to allocate a key combination as a hotkey?

That way you could have LMB to move and for the second slot shift + LMB (may require shift to no longer function as attack in place).

Another good idea, but I tested it and the game does not accept Shift + LMB as a key bind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info