XBox playerbase

Hey all, I have always been a PC gamer but have just gotten into playing Xbox. I really like PoE. I have found that I prefer this type of game more on console. I prefer the controls I just like joystick control compared to click and move for these games. I have found that being able to kick back and relax makes me want to play more as well. I just started PoE on the Xbox but was curious about the player base and if it will have any staying power on consoles.

I have mainly shyed away from MMOs on the console. No offense to anyone but PC players tend to stick with games they like for years, particularly MMORPGs. I mean Everquest, WoW and Guild Wars all still have decent player bases after all these years. It seems console players tend to switch to new games sooner. I just didn’t want to pour a bunch of time into a toon and be playing an empty game a year from now. So I guess I’m asking does Xbox have a decent player base and staying power with PoE or would I be better off just playing PC. Honestly having to go sit at the PC keeps me from playing games as much now days. Heck sometimes I’ll even just fire up Titan Quest on my phone and chill on the couch instead of going into the computer room to game.
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2019, 12:36:03 PM
"
mikeofgondor wrote:
Hey all, I have always been a PC gamer but have just gotten into playing Xbox. I really like PoE. I have found that I prefer this type of game more on console. I prefer the controls I just like joystick control compared to click and move for these games. I have found that being able to kick back and relax makes me want to play more as well. I just started PoE on the Xbox but was curious about the player base and if it will have any staying power on consoles.

I have mainly shyed away from MMOs on the console. No offense to anyone but PC players tend to stick with games they like for years, particularly MMORPGs. I mean Everquest, WoW and Guild Wars all still have decent player bases after all these years. It seems console players tend to switch to new games sooner. I just didn’t want to pour a bunch of time into a toon and be playing an empty game a year from now. So I guess I’m asking does Xbox have a decent player base and staying power with PoE or would I be better off just playing PC. Honestly having to go sit at the PC keeps me from playing games as much now days. Heck sometimes I’ll even just fire up Titan Quest on my phone and chill on the couch instead of going into the computer room to game.

Xbox have better player base then ps4 .. but end game grind will be horible for your eyes..when u will play red maps with very much mods your eyes will bleed when u will play with 2fps :-D
So when u can..play on pc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info