what the hell is this bs

since when does the constrictors poison do over 10k dmg

i kill him easily all day
but for some stupid fucking reason just now im fighting him and i kill him then my life just drains, i use my 3 hp flask uses, still died
i have 7k life 1.2k es
how the absolute FUCK is this a thing? melted from full life to 0 AFTER he dies?!?!?!

what the actual FUCK is this fucking stupid goddamn bullshit ggg i want to know why the fuck he does more than 10k poison dmg
stupid fucking bullshit

dont even wanna play anymore right now
fucking dumb crap
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2019, 1:38:18 AM
Nicebuild
Hello I have a question.
Constrictor does damage? lol #getgud
If you get hit by enough poison stacks and don't have a poison removal flask you're dead. For DOT damage it doesn't really matter if the source is still alive or not, never was. With enslaver and his burn damage its the same.

Anyway, as far as Constrictor goes, just get Shakari Pantheon upgrade and you can ignore everything he does.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Nov 12, 2019, 5:33:37 AM
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
If you get hit by enough poison stacks and don't have a poison removal flask you're dead. For DOT damage it doesn't really matter if the source is still alive or not, never was. With enslaver and his burn damage its the same.

Anyway, as far as Constrictor goes, just get Shakari Pantheon upgrade and you can ignore everything he does.

ive never needed it before

i killed him (rather quickly i might add) with full life and es left after
and it drained my 7k life my 1.2k es and 3 flasks full of life.

thats a stupid amount of dmg after the boss is dead just stupid

ive ran him dozens of times on far weaker chars without this issue ever occuring
im taking a break from this game for a few days

day before i got 1 shotted in delve on the same char by a white monster. almost put my fist through my monitor
Last edited by RitualMurder on Nov 12, 2019, 9:13:27 PM
"
almost put my fist through my monitor

You can hurt your hand that way. Better to put the monitor on the floor and stomp it into pieces. (Wearing shoes, of course.)
"
RitualMurder wrote:
ehm, how exactly did he drain your ES with poison? It is chaos damage, it should ignore ES unless you wear shavs which you probably are not.
"
GreyLensman wrote:
"
almost put my fist through my monitor

You can hurt your hand that way. Better to put the monitor on the floor and stomp it into pieces. (Wearing shoes, of course.)

might be wrong all that all i know is a died on full hp after he was dead
es i wasnt caring about i just saw my life going down down down even after flasks were drained

im pissed off at this crap
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
Baharoth15 wrote:

ive ran him dozens of times on far weaker chars without this issue ever occuring

day before i got 1 shotted in delve on the same char by a white monster. almost put my fist through my monitor

It really all depends on how many times you get hit in a row. You won't notice a handful of hits, the Poison is too weak for that. But if you eat like 20 you're almost certainly dead meat. I had a similar experience to you, killed the guy dozens of times without ever having any issues, without even conciously avoiding his attacks. And then one day he flattened my 7k life Jug through all my flasks. I literally could watch myself dying and had no way to stop it.

So yeah, if you want to be on the save side, just use the Pantheon power, he can't do jack shit against that.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Nov 13, 2019, 1:44:12 AM
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
"
RitualMurder wrote:
"
Baharoth15 wrote:

It really all depends on how many times you get hit in a row. You won't notice a handful of hits, the Poison is too weak for that. But if you eat like 20 you're almost certainly dead meat. I had a similar experience to you, killed the guy dozens of times without ever having any issues, without even conciously avoiding his attacks. And then one day he flattened my 7k life Jug through all my flasks. I literally could watch myself dying and had no way to stop it.

So yeah, if you want to be on the save side, just use the Pantheon power, he can't do jack shit against that.

i just think its really really fucking stupid to be able to decimate a boss and have him do over 10k poison AFTER death its not as if he had a lot of time to stack poison my dps is pretty high
Last edited by RitualMurder on Nov 13, 2019, 2:41:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info