Swag Bag for ExileCon Attendees

"
MaximGorkij wrote:
"
maxmanatarms wrote:
Wish you would show a little love to the fans that dont have 2k + to toss to go on a trip for a 2 day event. </3

Honestly, I am shocked that everyone is mentioning only the monetary aspect of not going but ignores the ecological, when you make two intercontinental flights just to attend a two day game event. Thats are tons of emissions which can be easily substituted by watching the stream. And GGG is supporting this anti-ecological behaviour knowing, than for New Zealand most of the countries (Asia, Europe, Americas) are really far and far away.

Ok thanks for your input Greta
"
Swazlee wrote:
the rich get richer .. just like in POE

On a grander scale, sadly, this is the key to prevent humans from reaching Type 1 civilization. We are currently at 0.7
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Back on topic, the con loot looks cool, attendees should be pleased about the exclusivity. I’m not going but there really is nothing I would want from either the shop or swag bag
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Nov 12, 2019, 12:13:31 PM
I wish i could go :(
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
are the guys here crying about not being able to go serious or are they really joking? if ur friend buys himself a new car do you also tell him he is a sh*thead unless he buys u a bike? damn those characters... they even said there will be twitch drops... also go blame blizzard for blizcon, bet u could not go either (selfish company). ah man the humanity and what become of it...

on more serious note: thanks ggg I am really looking forward watching this on stream and hope i will get a twitch drop to remember it during 3.9. great move and i wonder if there can be stats like how many spots were sold so we know what is the attendance! u know we luv stats
"
Zand wrote:
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
"
maxmanatarms wrote:
Wish you would show a little love to the fans that dont have 2k + to toss to go on a trip for a 2 day event. </3

Honestly, I am shocked that everyone is mentioning only the monetary aspect of not going but ignores the ecological, when you make two intercontinental flights just to attend a two day game event. Thats are tons of emissions which can be easily substituted by watching the stream. And GGG is supporting this anti-ecological behaviour knowing, than for New Zealand most of the countries (Asia, Europe, Americas) are really far and far away.

Ok thanks for your input Greta

I was thinking Al Gore but I suppose Greta works. Maybe she works for Al Gore.

But you know what if I look at it from this perspective, I'm glad I couldn't go!

This got me thinking and wondering if GGG is large enough that they should care about "going green." Do you have to be the size of Apple (every keynote has a slide dedicated to how green they are) or should you care being the size of GGG.

Spoiler
Hmm but now when I think of GGG I think of China, and when I think of China and going green... .. heh
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 12, 2019, 1:36:29 PM
I really want a map of Wraeclast. I love collecting maps from games I play or have played.

Super excited for the announcements!
Twitch Drops! I'm excited.
That bag sold me I am booking my flight.
Last edited by MasonThorne on Nov 12, 2019, 4:00:29 PM
So on top of having vendors with physical merch that'll likely be exclusive to ExileCon patrons, they're also getting a Swagbag? This is 110% spite and bitterness talking but this is some strait up bullshit. People like me who've been relatively heavy supporters since Beta who can afford the packs due to their timely releases get totally shafted for all these goodies because we can't afford the travel to one of the most expensive places on the planet? Really? This really put a bad taste in my mouth about supporting you guys further.

Again, we've all been begging for physical goods that aren't gated behind a high-cost support pack for years...this isn't and wasn't the way you should have gone about providing.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Last edited by MajorThor on Nov 12, 2019, 5:07:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info