ExileCon Merchandise

I would absolutely love to buy some of those, please make them available online! :)
That Kitava shirt is sick.
"
cgexile wrote:
"
the easiest way to purchase our merchandise for now is to attend ExileCon this weekend

I mean I understand what you're saying, but still reads kinda funny ;) You're saying that the easiest way is to just simply fly 1000s of miles, enter a foreign country, find lodging, travel to the event, and... yeah.

even easier
instead of flying, you kayak across an ocean as Google suggests
bro i love your comment you are absolutelly right is not like is super expencive to travel to old Zeeland ;D
GGG PLEASE clarify that this merch is not ExileCon exclusive right now so that:

A. We can all have hope to buy some in a supporter pack and/or a new POE merch store that you put up after the convention because no one got mislead into thinking this stuff is one off.

and

B. so that people going to the con aren't mislead into thinking they are buying exclusive items that will be unavailable to the rest of the community

Both of these would be disasters and piss off a wide array of your community. Clarify now and there's no hard feelings.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on Nov 11, 2019, 1:17:59 PM
"
alhazred70 wrote:
GGG PLEASE clarify that this merch is not ExileCon exclusive right now so that:

A. We can all have hope to buy some in a supporter pack and/or a new POE merch store that you put up after the convention because no one got mislead into thinking this stuff is one off.

and

B. so that people going to the con aren't mislead into thinking they are buying exclusive items that will be unavailable to the rest of the community

Both of these would be disasters and piss off a wide array of your community. Clarify now and there's no hard feelings.

What's to clarify?

From the OP:
"As we mentioned before, the easiest way to purchase our merchandise for now is to attend ExileCon this weekend, but in case there is any leftover stock, we will find a way of making it available for the wider community online."

It doesn't say exclusive. It also says they'll try to sell leftovers to the broader community. They also make no mention, in either direction, of new merch.

Anyone that doesn't get it or jumps to conclusions is bad at reading.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:

Anyone that doesn't get it or jumps to conclusions is bad at reading.

First off, why the fuck are you being so aggressive here?

People in the community have long been asking about physical merch. This isnt coming out of nowhere, and is totally understandable given what they said.

It only says items will be made available if there is leftover stock. So what if there is no leftover stock? Exclusive by default since nothing else remains?

Imo this is a legitimate question, and you being a jerk about it, doesn't help anything. Do better the next time you think you are being clever.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Nov 11, 2019, 2:24:43 PM
Really nice stuff, is it possible to order online? Please :)))
What´s the big deal here?! If you don´t get it there, get it here. And if nothing of that hits home, get it on Ebay.

There will be more to get. THis stuff, is not interesting for me personally.

What I´m curious about is the true real unique stuff.

You know what would be really cool?! That they made one truly Unique Exclusive ExileCon Supporter Pack with both In-game items and Physical items that would only be available for this Weekend. And yes, that means BOTH PC & Consoles.
Please, for the love of Toucan, mass produce some of this for us!
"
IzGuRbO4eN wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
"
the easiest way to purchase our merchandise for now is to attend ExileCon this weekend

I mean I understand what you're saying, but still reads kinda funny ;) You're saying that the easiest way is to just simply fly 1000s of miles, enter a foreign country, find lodging, travel to the event, and... yeah.

even easier
instead of flying, you kayak across an ocean as Google suggests
bro i love your comment you are absolutelly right is not like is super expencive to travel to old Zeeland ;D

Yeah I would totally love to see NZ but it's not #1 on my bucket. If I'm already there I would have to see parts of Australia which would turn in to a month-long vacation. The only way I can take a month off from work is if I am in between jobs, heh. But if I am in between jobs it's probably not the most responsible thing to take a $10k vaca. Can't win. Need to win the lotto - which is the easiest way to take vacations.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info