ExileCon Merchandise

Want that Exalt Orb!!!
"
MajorThor wrote:
This is the kind of stuff that you dudes shouldn't broadcast because now bitter blokes like myself who have been long time supporters are all butthurt that this is exclusive only to ExileCon patrons because they could afford to travel to NZ. We've all been begging for more physical merch that's not connected to a support pack, this wasn't the way to go about delivering.

I can understand being upset, I've been going back and forth on this myself. I'm hoping this is a low-cost dry run for GGG to see how the merch actually sells vs. forum people saying they'll buy it. After all, they don't need to ship that stuff anywhere.

"
Will there be limits on how many of each item Exiles can buy at ExileCon? Because I can see someone buying a whole load of stuff to sell on ebay later....

I swear people that do that need to be punched in the head. Repeatedly.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
products are great
I need that exalted orb !
Love those decals :)
"
MajorThor wrote:
This is the kind of stuff that you dudes shouldn't broadcast because now bitter blokes like myself who have been long time supporters are all butthurt that this is exclusive only to ExileCon patrons because they could afford to travel to NZ. We've all been begging for more physical merch that's not connected to a support pack, this wasn't the way to go about delivering.

Exactly!! Make this stuff available for everyone!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
I want that Hoodie :D
GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!
Especially the exalted stressball so i can channel my stress while farming for exalted orbs :P
Why don't you make a PoE merch store and sell these stuff so that EU can also get these kind of things?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info