Game instance crash during legion encounter

To whom it may concern,

Within the past 10 minutes, two friends and I were doing a five way legion encounter. When the instance had 1 minute and 30 seconds remaining, the instance crashed, disconnecting all three of us.

Upon re-connection, I found that even though we should have at least one portal remaining, the instance had completely crashed and we lost the ability to re-enter the encounter.

As you are aware it is exceedingly difficult to gather the necessary material for a five way legion encounter this league. It had taken me the entire league to gather the splinters necessary to acquire the material. If there is anything you can do on your end to restore even a part of what I had used it would be greatly appreciated.

The approximate time this had occurred was 10:30 PM Mountain Time. The two characters I was playing with are: Pooflingers and Pankreaz.

I will also send an E-mail to include a dxdiag of my system.

I apologize if this was in the wrong place and thank you very much for your time and support.

Last edited by zwd22 on Nov 10, 2019, 12:56:08 AM
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2019, 1:46:34 AM
some have had DC because of MTX so you could try removing all of that from your char....
We had three players and two were summoners maybe that why?

But it was definitely not a DC, but an instance crash. Which is kinda bs cause we basically lost 5+ ex worth of emblems because PoE servers can't handle PoE content :\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info