Can't view challenges from previous leagues in profile

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DivineChampion/challenges?season=Legion
When i'm trying to select previous leagues in dropdown - Blight is shown instead.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2019, 2:26:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
And here I hoped it's just a temporary issue on my side. :(
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Thanks for your report, and I apologise for the inconvenience. I have passed this along to be looked into.
No problems, thanks!
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Same issue for me, browser doesn't matter (Opera, Chrome).
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Same thing. Would like to go back and pin some previous league challenge completion since I noticed you could pin more stuff now.
Last edited by Unburied_One on Nov 17, 2019, 6:12:20 PM
Same issue here, want to pin 40 challenges, but can't. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, ty for the awesome work guys!
We'll get this fixed as soon as we can. In the meantime you can replace the ?season= part of the URL with ?id= for it to select the correct league challenges.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
its now fixed, but only for the newer leagues.

the very old ones with double names like "warbands/tempest" still doesnt work
"
Kamuel wrote:
its now fixed, but only for the newer leagues.

the very old ones with double names like "warbands/tempest" still doesnt work
Appears to be an issue with the html encoded '/'. If you replace the '%252F' with a '/' in the URL it appears to work (can't verify the challenges load since I have no challenges from any of those leagues, but it shows the list of 8 challenges).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info