ExileCon Schedule and Information for Attendees

"
Valmar wrote:
Will there be videos of the non-streamed panels later?

I think some of the panels are far more interesting than "watch random streamer playing or interviewing a guy".

This please! So much hype!
If I could, I’d be attending too. I’m just killingly jealous of everyone who can make it.
"
Will there be videos of the non-streamed panels later?

Yes, we'll be posting developer talks and videos of other panels in our upcoming news over time, after the convention.
It's typical of GGG's attitude that they'd put this thing in their front yard for their convenience with no thought given to players beyond the best way to accomplish their business goals.

If they actually cared about their community they'd plot their player ips geographically and host it in the their center of mass to make it the shortest trip for the largest number of players. Who can more easily afford the logistics? The 500 billion chinese megacorp? Or the average gamer?

But I guess this is what gamers want, to be exploited at every turn. Especially this base. I mean GGG charges for the option to turn off an effect, and no one cares. /smh
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Thank you HP OMEN, Twitch, Twitch Prime and GGG for doing this. I can't wait.
"
Innomen wrote:
It's typical of GGG's attitude that they'd put this thing in their front yard for their convenience with no thought given to players beyond the best way to accomplish their business goals.

If they actually cared about their community they'd plot their player ips geographically and host it in the their center of mass to make it the shortest trip for the largest number of players. Who can more easily afford the logistics? The 500 billion chinese megacorp? Or the average gamer?

But I guess this is what gamers want, to be exploited at every turn. Especially this base. I mean GGG charges for the option to turn off an effect, and no one cares. /smh

wow, really?? GGG makes a free game from scratch, gives it to the world, We play it, IT becomes quite successful and now they want to throw a party for their fans in their "Front Yard" and you think it's "typical" GGG attitude for their convenience...

Your hateful post goes on with you bashing them for a "bad" business decision, nor caring for their fan base, oh and yes the exploitation at "every turn"...Dude, why the hell are you even playing this great game with so much angst?? Quit being such a negative Nancy!

I hope GGG has a great time with their "Front Yard" party!!
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Apply for an NZeTA before travelling!
.... As far as we can see, almost all ExileCon visitors from overseas must apply for one. We recommend doing this as soon as possible. Thankfully, the process does not look difficult. Full details and the application form are on this page.

Wait. People still need to do this, with one week left to the event?

Would be funny if some non NZ VIP individuals could only attend via remote telepresence.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 8, 2019, 2:14:19 AM
Thanks for posting the streaming schedule.

Will watch till 3:00 am in the morning.

@everyone that goes: have a great time!

Plz post all pics after the event.

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
HYPE!!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
If I was able to spend my holidays in nz I'd be so happy.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
"
Innomen wrote:
If they actually cared about their community they'd plot their player ips geographically and host it in the their center of mass to make it the shortest trip for the largest number of players. Who can more easily afford the logistics? The 500 billion chinese megacorp? Or the average gamer?....

u HAVE TO put /s
Last edited by Deacont on Nov 8, 2019, 4:45:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info