PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

The Blight Supporter Packs Are Ending Soon

Got my lich & sentinel packs early on. The sentinel pet is amusing, but hardly worth having two of, in my opinion.

On the one hand, I hate rewarding the construction of a league that successfully drove me to Hardcore Permanent because HCP was more fun.

On the other hand, I suppose I should be grateful, because it drove me to Hardcore Permanent, where I attended to a long neglected stash and had more fun than I've had in any leagues in recent memory.

Rather than chasing increasingly difficult challenges with each successive league, I'm beginning to realize I may get more pleasure out of a well-stocked stash and chasing the occasional achievement instead. Especially if/when the leagues continue to rest upon processor- and graphic card-choking mechanics. Blight league has been the single most glaring example of this so far.

So. Mixed emotions.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
frostzor27 wrote:
MAJOR ISSUES THAT ARE NOT GOING TO BE FIXED:

- Portal beside or on top of pump;
- Monsters attacking players outside the lanes;
- Monsters ignoring lanes and going to pump;
- Physical bears can't be stopped/slowed and ignore players/towers/minions/etc;
- Blight ranged mobs firing 7667567568 projectiles at the same time from offscreen;
- Alched blight maps doesn't counting towards achievements;
- Blight map drop rates.

GG GGGcent. No support pack for you this league.

LOL!! They still have not fixed that pump spawn bug yet??
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Nov 7, 2019, 8:55:31 PM
Well, they are ending soon. Ok, they are. I´m not gonna go into some kind of rush-mode because of that.

EDIT: What I am legally interested in asking though which I DO HOPE WILL be answered in near future is this: WILL the Core Supporter packs also be available this time with Physical items for the Console Versions as well, and NOT ONLY for the PC Version?!
Last edited by Kundarin on Nov 7, 2019, 9:16:52 PM
As at every supporter Pack annoncment.

I bougt the last supporter pack with carma points. thats now at my prefert seller not possible anymore.

As you only have a xiolla as pay provider (you told years ago that would change) and xiollo is a deceitful company i will never buy a supporter pack again if you dont give an alternative.

I can again not understand how you can support companys like xiolla.
"
frostzor27 wrote:
MAJOR ISSUES THAT ARE NOT GOING TO BE FIXED:

- Portal beside or on top of pump;
- Monsters attacking players outside the lanes;
- Monsters ignoring lanes and going to pump;
- Physical bears can't be stopped/slowed and ignore players/towers/minions/etc;
- Blight ranged mobs firing 7667567568 projectiles at the same time from offscreen;
- Alched blight maps doesn't counting towards achievements;
- Blight map drop rates.

GG GGGcent. No support pack for you this league.

AND the most fucking failure.

If you dont kill fast enought mobs and a boss apear the framerate drops under 2 fps and either youre death or the pump
Those packs are bad. You show them with this glow around but there was no character effect. Second. You have to change them because league is already dead and noone is buying. I hope next packs will be better. With hideouts, portals etc. Packs should have more stuff.
Last edited by vayha on Nov 10, 2019, 11:36:07 AM
"
hm forgot to buy one I should lol

Why no 40/40 this time? Noliketowerdefence?
No Problem,
Exile
When exactly will these supporter packs be leaving the Shop?
It has been one week since Exilecon. Are these being pushed back for launch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info