[Tool] Path of Exile jewel value calculator

I was experimenting with machine learning algorithms and made a program that predicts value of rare jewels. It proved to be useful, so I decided to publish it. So far it works only with rare jewels in Blight soft-core league. Here is the link:

https://jewels.ddns.net/

Just copy item description from PoE or trade web sites and click the button. No registration or other hindrances. If you find anything wrong or have suggestions, please do not hesitate to provide feedback. Also keep in mind that Blight league has reached late state and economy has slowed down a lot. Even though this tool provides price prediction based on current supply, it can't directly measure demand. In other words, majority of items currently listed for sale will not be sold.
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2019, 4:32:52 PM
Updated model with today's data. Tweaked algorithm a little to assume 25% items under-priced and 75% overpriced.
Metamorph league has started. I updated model with today's data. Sample size is limited though. I was able to gather 60k rare jewels, comparing to 500k in late Blight league. So some mods are not available until next batch.
I'm also slowly coding support for other leagues (Standard, HC) and other item classes. Probably rings will come next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info