Halloween Weekly Sale and Seasonal Microtransactions

Um, fix your servers guys! Just logged in, and started a guardian map to have abnormal connection issues. Happening on all server locations I have tried.

On Halloween MTX. My feel is many things being overlooked for 4.0. Nothing new recently is no excuse if you are still making other MTX you slowly release over a challenge league.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
pay my phoenix map back T_T
"
MidoriYama wrote:
Decapitation and the Demon hand pet are still the best Halloween items i have ever bought tbh.

Yeah id love to have those.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Shame these sales come so rarely with a free box when you buy something, i don't feel like there's enough incentive tbh ( regardless of the cosmetics looking good or not )
Toma todo mi dinero :,V
Gonna be a slow 2 weeks D:
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
....real glad I picked up these halloween mtx last year worried it was my last chance only to have them come back.

If you guys are going to bring back halloween mtx, then bring back the freaking Decap head.... I've been waiting for freaking years for another chance to get it but hey, screw me right, who gives a crap I guess.
IGN: Hotdogs
Damn I want the mask.

So creepy. I love it.
So, where is all the NEW Hallooween stuff, for THIS Halloween then?
Only things I see is some old stuff I already saw LAST Halloween.
Honestly doesn´t feel like having any of it.
You could've just restart the timer for 3.9 and would've been the scariest prank of them all. Or just revert the patch to the start of Blight league, a real nightmare! Also nice video, really selfexplanatory.. KEKW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info