Halloween Weekly Sale and Seasonal Microtransactions

The one item I'm actually kind of interested in is the hideout and I'm 10 points short >_> Might be time to grab that First Blood pack...
Dankness!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
60x7 wrote:
OK, rehashing old stuff is a tad disappointing.

YEAH! and they arent even rehashing the good stuff like the Witchhat that I didnt buy cause back then Hatmtx replaced the entire head so you had a Character without a Head that was wearing a Witchhat on its neck. xD
Last edited by FRANKENSTEINxDR on Oct 29, 2019, 12:57:56 AM
pog
"
Gibaxh wrote:
If repeating seasonal mtx is gonna be a thing now just bring back the witch hat if anything then (not the webbed) and decapitation head best halloween mtx's.

Imo these are the once you could have skipped. Except the scare mask cause that one is interesting effect wise.

Pilgrim hat and ornate pilgrim hat making a return in the future? That would be great

no decapitation should never come back considering it is exclusive and one of the first mtx ever released. it's a shame for you that you missed it because you didn't support POE in its early days of development but bandwagon jumpers who hop from game to game depending on what game magazines tell them to buy shouldn't get exclusive mtx that early adopters got
Dear GGG team!
Please just bring back the 'witch hat', PLEASE! :'(
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'm just glad I got my exclusive Rolling Head pet all those years ago. =^[.]^=

those were the times.

stuff that's not going to be devaluated by sales and is different from the rest.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Why you miss Smoking Hood, ggg
nooooo

Making money with old stuff.....thanks Tencent !
"
vio wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'm just glad I got my exclusive Rolling Head pet all those years ago. =^[.]^=

those were the times.

stuff that's not going to be devaluated by sales and is different from the rest.

MTX is untradeable. There's no such thing as devaluing something that literally has no trade value in the first place whatsoever.

(well, besides selling accounts, but that's illegal)

But hey, if GGG doesn't want to make any money on items that are purely digital (or alternatively, legally screwed itself by officially having things marked as exclusive and never sold again), well, c'est la vie.
Last edited by TiamatRoar on Oct 29, 2019, 3:14:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info