Halloween is just around the corner! To celebrate the scariest night of the year, we've just started a weekly sale for a selection of demonic and gory cosmetic effects which will help set the festive mood. More than a hundred horrific microtransactions available at discounted prices, including armour sets, back attachments, pets and more! Click here to view the discounts.

The sale will run all week from the time of this post until Nov 04, 2019 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

Additionally, the seasonal Halloween microtransactions are now available for purchase, including the Devil Horns, Bleeding Eyes, Spider Web Cloak, Spider Back Attachment, Scare Mask and this year's special Entombed Hideout! This new hideout has a crimson-coloured lighting and is decorated with candles and graves, creating a perfect dark and scary atmosphere.

These microtransactions will only be available in the store until 4pm November 11th (NZT) and will return next Halloween! Check them out by watching the video below, or click here to get yours.

Thank you so much for your support! Happy Halloween, everyone!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
dank
decent set
That Scare Mask is amazing. Does it rotate 360 degrees?
IRON MAN
OK, rehashing old stuff is a tad disappointing.
Saved
I'm just glad I got my exclusive Rolling Head pet all those years ago. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Kicking myself for not getting the pumpkin years ago
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
woo scare!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
It seems like the sale is missing skill effects under the gore theme, but it has skill effects from the other themes in this sale. Any chance those could get added?
If repeating seasonal mtx is gonna be a thing now just bring back the witch hat if anything then (not the webbed) and decapitation head best halloween mtx's.

Imo these are the once you could have skipped. Except the scare mask cause that one is interesting effect wise.

Pilgrim hat and ornate pilgrim hat making a return in the future? That would be great
Last edited by Gibaxh on Oct 28, 2019, 11:46:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info