The Lord's Labyrinth: Path of Exile Gamebook

"
Please tell me this is the same Chris Kluwe that used to be a kicker/punter for the Minnesota Vikings. I know he went into writing after he left the team, and is a noted fellow nerd.

Yes, it is him. He's been playing for quite a while, and is partially responsible for bringing us The Poet's Pen unique.
Neat! I hope that we can at least get a digital copy of the character sheet to print more out if needed.
Nice. I used to do this style of drawing in high school with fine point pens. My inspiration came from the Ultima 7/UW game manuals that had amazing pencil sketches. My English teacher kept several of my pieces to show to her students on the subjects of Shakespeare and Greek mythology...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Choose your own adventure books meets D&D?

I love it
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
So much awesomeness!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
tight tight tight
wow i want that!
pog
I have all kinds of these types of books. Played them all the time as a kid. You'll get my nostalgia money at some point.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
neat idea. also like that the goddess doesn't look like a clothed bone with but actually like a real female.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info