Pyre ring - random client crashes

Hello,

i am playing character TheZeroMotion , wearing 2 Pyre Rings, Fire Trapper as main skill.

When i am wearing Pyre rings, i am crashing every 5-10 minutes randomly (altho i noticed that usually it is because my glove enchant procs - Decree of Winter).

Without rings, the crashes went away.

Initially I thought it is because of Global Illumination, but the crashes do persist even after change of graphical settings.
Not sure how to capture this bug for full report.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2019, 1:29:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have another post a bit earlier than yours, but I also have a pyre equipped, will try taking it off to see if this resolves my crashes as well.
last crash / last line in client log file
2019/10/24 18:04:01 36211671 ac1 [INFO Client 8464] Sister Cassia: Oh!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
ok, i keep crashing on other chars without Pyre, so it seems at this point unrelated and it was just a placebo that i didn't crash for a while without Pyre.

At this point i suspect something in Windows 10 update.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info