Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Path of Exile's Six-Year Release Anniversary

Been here since September of 2014 and I couldnt have asked for a better company to devote all my free time to. Here's to another 6 years of awesome game.
played closed beta, then open beta sucked and didn't come back until essence (which was bad). After that it has mostly gotten progressively better with a few hiccups in between.

people bitching about how each league they buff something and then nerf it... in closed beta they nerfed skills weekly.. it was horrible. as soon as you found something that worked (to farm docks which was the end game and hitting level 60 was hard) they would nerf it to the ground. At least now they give you a whole league to play a skill before nerfing it into oblivion.
Still a great free to play game, still won't cough up anymore money for the game, but hey...like I said...love to play for FREE! Thanks GGG!
It's a little funny to think of it as the sixth anniversary when I've been playing for over seven.

Obviously, I've enjoyed it immensely. Most of the time I just buy a supporter pack instead of buying other games.

The game has had its ups and downs, but it's still a great time. Thanks for the game and hope to see it continue for a long time.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
It's been wonderful, I'm eager to see what the next 6 years brings!
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Wow, has it really been that long. Looking forward to see what the future holds for PoE.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag
Great news!

But no more money, until fix game
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
2016 was the start when you guys became greedy, you saw the pattern that made you more revenue and followed it. Just like any artist that follows the pattern to make more money, you sold out your passion for making games and turned it into a business machine, paired up with Tencent and locked yourself to a 3 month cycle that made it impossible to balance the game in any way, as you have to constantly push out content patches. The game is a big mess right now, full of lags, lack of any balance or gameplay. 3.9 and 4.0 most likely will be same crap with some new content to keep the zombies grinding and donating for MTX. Not looking forward to it. But looking forward to Poe:classic, the game Poe was supposed to be, like what Diablo 2 is: an actual ARPG, not a oneshot fiesta online shooter like this game has become.
Last edited by Dr1MaR on Oct 23, 2019, 10:26:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info