[3.11] PF Poison Triple Rain of Arrow Kineticism |All bosses|All map mods|3-5M DPS

"
rawrjau wrote:
So I've been running this build and it's been pretty good for me, being able to clear all content at awakening 7 (except uber elder as I haven't farmed enough for the frags).

My question is, if I get a 21/23 toxic rain to replace Vaal Rain of Arrows, would it offer more DPS as some of these Metamorphs take forever to end lol.

Thing about toxic rain is that it doesnt scale like a poison based poison attack build, our main dps against metamorph will probably be the poison prolif

Ill strongly suggest squeezing a gem slot for a frost bomb, their life regen is what destroys dot based builds and their dps
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
I played this build in metamorph and pumped like 200+ ex in this build.
Never played something so enjoyable before this build, Please update for 3.10.
"
ciskinsdomain wrote:
I played this build in metamorph and pumped like 200+ ex in this build.
Never played something so enjoyable before this build, Please update for 3.10.

Updated the guide for 3.10, got a survivability boost because of the new cluster jewel(we werent close to any decent life nodes pre 3.10, now we just make it ourselves)

Clear speed should be stronger now with the new cluster jewel mod: low tolerance
My Builds/Stream

Honestly having a blast with this build! i just keep dying unusually often from getting one shot while leveling. Gotta upgrade some gear!
Hello,

Would anyone be able to help me with a build ? I do not know what I did wrong but poison DPS feels so low... got quite good gear but I am struggling against Shaper Guardians.

My PoB https://pastebin.com/wTE3Vf6B

Looking for this build PoB I am missing like 600 More poison dmg and I have no clue where did I lost that.

Would be grateful for your replies.
"
Longi wrote:
Hello,

Would anyone be able to help me with a build ? I do not know what I did wrong but poison DPS feels so low... got quite good gear but I am struggling against Shaper Guardians.

My PoB https://pastebin.com/wTE3Vf6B

Looking for this build PoB I am missing like 600 More poison dmg and I have no clue where did I lost that.

Would be grateful for your replies.

PoB doesnt calculate darkscorn's poison multiplier, try adding this line to your dark scorn

Poisons you inflict during any flask effect have 20% chance to deal 300% more damage

Rule of thumb in PoB, if the sentence is red, means it doesnt calculate the mod

As for your current situation,

First thing first, we take 2 passive over help alira, you need to change that to have 2 more points to play around

As a path finder, flask is our life blood our dps and our identity, if you are using wrong flasks/setup, a path finder will be greatly weakened
I will go for a cinderswallow urn over a witchfire brew. Witchfire brew is good if we dont run lioneye's paw + curse on hit, since we run the curse on hit set up, witchfire bew is a weak 50% increase damage over time, this is a tiny 4% more damage over a cinderswallow urn, which is a flat 10% more damage taken.

You do not need ignite immunity, freeze immunity as a pathfinder, use other dps boosting flasks
Sin's rebirth is a great flask here, running a quartz flask is also very strong considering we can get upwards of 52% dodge to attack, 42% dodge to spells
Atziri's promise is good, because it provides us chaos res. The uptime however isnt very great due to a shorter duration
For super high budget, bottled faith is king for dps

Starkonja is great, however it doesnt provide any resist, which in turn you have to squeeze harder on the rest of your gear for the resist

You have high % increased life, however your base life is low. Stuff like Dendrobate isnt that good. A cospri's will is stronger here because it allows you to run a 2nd curse, or just find a hunter influenced chest with high life and +1 curse. You can squeeze resist elsewhere

We run mirage archer over Vicious projectile, it might seem to weaken our dps, but infact its a huge dps boost because the mirage archer attacks even when you are dodging shit

You will need abit of accuracy, you have a 90% chance to hit normal mobs, 85% chance to hit elusive/evasive mobs. This is a flat 10% less dps

Your tree is also quite different from mine, to path towards more cluster jewels, i think thats fine.

For boss fights, poison durations are very important because it usually requires ramping up. Your poison has stronger front load damage, but weaker long term damage, that is mainly because of your lack of temporal chains

Your PoB btw, is extremely tough for me to navigate, you can probably clean it up also to help yourself figure out things better
My Builds/Stream

Hi! First of all, this build is a lot of fun. I've just gotten started with it, reached maps and I'm clearing like a god with no gear at all.
But I am a bit curious as to the end-game viability of it, will it be silky-smooth all the way up or will I hit a brick wall that I can't get through at red maps?
"
Shanx95 wrote:
Hi! First of all, this build is a lot of fun. I've just gotten started with it, reached maps and I'm clearing like a god with no gear at all.
But I am a bit curious as to the end-game viability of it, will it be silky-smooth all the way up or will I hit a brick wall that I can't get through at red maps?

Clearing wouldnt be an issue, its more so towards min maxing as our min maxing gear is expensive. And since this is a poison PF build, we wont instant phase bosses as its a dot build + it takes time to build up.

Min maxing single target wise, we need stuff like aul uprising to run aspect of spider and overall being able to craft flat chaos on amulet and rings
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:
"
Shanx95 wrote:

Clearing wouldnt be an issue, its more so towards min maxing as our min maxing gear is expensive. And since this is a poison PF build, we wont instant phase bosses as its a dot build + it takes time to build up.

Min maxing single target wise, we need stuff like aul uprising to run aspect of spider and overall being able to craft flat chaos on amulet and rings

Alright thanks! So this build will eventually be able to do Sirus AWK8, shaper, elder, uber elder and such?
"
Shanx95 wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:
"
Shanx95 wrote:

Alright thanks! So this build will eventually be able to do Sirus AWK8, shaper, elder, uber elder and such?

I have not done sirus with this build before, but uber elder elder and shaper are decently easy on this build, just gotta avoid the usual 1 hit mechanics
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info