Miracle Golem

It's literally just the clockwork golem skin, but miracle. I was imagining more along the lines of a snake of varying types and colors.
WTF happen, did the entire dev team double overnight just to crank out a new MTX every day???
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Meh
#NeverGoing90
Ok i need that
SCREAMS IN CARRION GOLEM
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
so the clockwork golem, but slightly altered and still bad. such a money grab.
"
Ianpact wrote:
Why would you release this without adding the new Carrion Golem to it? For something that is barely a reskin of another golem MTX you would think you would put that slight bit more effort into it.

While many of these new MTX are indeed pretty it feels like you are just phoning it in these days. Sure hope they improve soon.

Yeah, what the hell is this? I can understand that updating the old one would be separate, but I'd expect that an all-new new golem skin would be all-inclusive. WTF is this?

Also seconding the comments that something other than just a lame rework of the clockwork golem skin would have actually caught my attention... this one, forget it.
Last edited by FramFramson on Oct 21, 2019, 4:18:07 PM
looks like it should be free. yawn
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info