Blight Unique Annoint Credit

I own Venopuncture, which is a new blight unique

I've annointed it twice in hideout and once in a map. No credit was given.

you can find it in tab 5 of my stash with the last annoint I placed on it. (as I only used Clear and Sepia, I'm not worried about the wasted cost, just want the credit so I can complete that challenge.)

Thanks
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2019, 9:03:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The rings aren't a new Blight unique, just regular ones added in.

I think the only ones that count for the challenge are the helmets and the chest piece.

Edit: Could use better wording.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Oct 20, 2019, 9:54:34 PM
"
The rings aren't a new Blight unique, just regular ones added in.

I think the only ones that count for the challenge are the helmets and the chest piece.

Edit: Could use better wording.

They should just not locking non-league themed unique from league. Just like Delve's Mark of Submission, Synthesis' Maloney's Mechanism
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
you say that, but you clearly didn't look at the art. The Rings most certainly are blight, they have blight spores all over them.
"
Grendahl wrote:
you say that, but you clearly didn't look at the art. The Rings most certainly are blight, they have blight spores all over them.

Oh for god's sake....

1) There are at least 10 threads about your "bug" with the answers already, USE THE SEARCH

2) Read here if it's too hard to search https://www.pathofexile.com/blight
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
This is because it does not specify explicitly say that the unique in question for the challenge does not include the rings or amulet uniques.
Last edited by gjennks1 on Oct 23, 2019, 7:17:01 AM
Agree with OP

It is retarded to list a unique item, under new Blight unique items in the wiki, if it is NOT a fcking new blight unique item.

Wasted oils on this stupidity.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blight_league#New_Unique_items
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
And the Wiki has literally nothing to do with GGG or this so called (not a) "bug", so there's that too.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Dec 3, 2019, 8:04:49 AM
"
Marinxar wrote:
Agree with OP

It is retarded to list a unique item, under new Blight unique items in the wiki, if it is NOT a fcking new blight unique item.

Nope it is drop from the league only. So it is league-specific by 1 definition , just it is not the definition by the challenge sense
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Marinxar wrote:
Agree with OP

That is a list of new unique items added with the Blight league (3.8), as for "Blight uniques" these are items that are exclusively dropped from the added blight mechanic, the others in the list are general uniques that drop like most other non-league specific uniques.

Even then that list is not a complete list as Triad Grip and 6 others are missing (that are not exclusively dropped in the blight league). A better list.
Last edited by gjennks1 on Dec 4, 2019, 8:01:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info