Blight Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

How many players have 40 chall??
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Player retention is getting worse every league and I am pretty sure that has to do with the small amount of "viable" builds.

They need to stop rotating meta skills, most players that put more than 2 weeks into a league like trying different builds and there has not been a reason to play anything but WO in Synthesis, cyclone in Legion or summoner in Blight.

I don't care about the league mechanic next league, just try balance build variety for once.
OP > Nerf > Repeat
The most spectacular class balance failure in the history of PoE right here. Good job, 1k balance team!
I do agree that the loop of forcing a meta, nerfing in the next league while forcing another meta (which ends up with the same fate) is damaging the game
For the first time i'm in the top club.
Always nice to see c(^.^c
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Everybody loves Summoners. I hope they don't fuck them up. They can nerf the damage, add more challenging content and buff a lot the most underused skills. I think next will be a bow league anyway
At this point I dont want bows to get changed in 3.9 if it just means they're going to get neutered like winter orb, cyclone, and necs have been/will be.

Are they going to butcher TS again, slightly buff other bow skills and then nerf it all in 4.10?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 20, 2019, 10:05:21 PM
"
Player retention is getting worse every league and I am pretty sure that has to do with the small amount of "viable" builds.

They need to stop rotating meta skills, most players that put more than 2 weeks into a league like trying different builds and there has not been a reason to play anything but WO in Synthesis, cyclone in Legion or summoner in Blight.

I don't care about the league mechanic next league, just try balance build variety for once.

I agree, the skill rotation shit is garbage. But some leagues are just going to gravitate towards certain builds and there's no big issue with that, the big issue is when the content is unplayable on other builds. Fire hellions made it impossible for much else on HC. But as they've said they dont care about HC or balance for it because they're low effort.

WO is another great skill, that was totally gutted, mines also gutted and made into a meme trap with d button. Ele hit, gutted. unless you are a sc player who can walk around safely with 3k hp. A lot of skills have just been gutted into levels where it's not feasible or fun to play anymore. Melee had a "rework", and is still horrible with the exception of cyklone, hierophant ascendancy(totems) is still terrible. etc etc etc

But the fact is necro/summoner has been the most op brainless build for the longest time and now everyone knows. Like why even consider working so much harder playing reave champion with investment if you can have minions clear entire screens in seconds with only self craft gear? There is none.
Last edited by Olympiacoz on Oct 20, 2019, 10:10:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info