Blight Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

I always loved necro but the Blight mechanic lets necro shine. Sit on the pump build slowing towers around the pump and let your minions go to work. When the server goes to crap, which it will, guess what who cares your minions are doing all the work.
cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Waow.
yea fuck getting 36 this League

wings are ugly so lucky me I guess
Last edited by NLe on Oct 20, 2019, 8:13:46 PM
"
Joernzen wrote:
Flashback when?

Maybe next league :(
Did you exclude script bots and trading bots before begging the question?

Also you need to think hard on the fact that how popular the top ascendancy is means how trashy all the other or the bottom 10-15 ascendancies are
We need better class and build diversity.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I'd be interested in seeing challenge completion rates at lvl 70+, lvl 90+, and PC vs PS4 vs Xbox.

If there's a way to do so, also for people who played HC or SSF exclusively.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
I would have gladly played Trickster Vortex CI for the entirety of the league. I league started that build but it quickly became apparent that it wasn't up to snuff for the Blight encounters, so I went with the meta and leveled a couple Necros even though I didn't really want to. Once I built up a decent amount of currency, I switched back to my trickster and beefed him up. Now he's able to to handle blights with ease after ~15 ex investment. My Necros had a fraction of that investment and they were destroying Blights. I don't so much mind the "directed" metas each league, but I really hope future league mechanics do not make players feel that they're forced into the meta or a certain type of build over another.

Also, while I agree that some of the challenges are pretty screwy with RNG this league (encounters vi is an rng nightmare), I've been getting at least 36 since Prophecy and I don't plan on breaking that streak now. Just going to have to bite the bullet and do some of the grindy ones unless I get really, really lucky.
This is actually pathetic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info