Pelican's Pub now Reopened!

After an embarrassing amount of IRC and twitter monitoring over the past 24 hours, I've decided to sit back, relax, and let the game seek me out instead of I it.

That choice has made this particular beer taste that much sweeter.

Use this space to discuss favorite drinks, vent about your day, hit on that hot chick in the corner (at least I think she is, I've had a lot of whiskey), and generally anything that helps you unwind.

Cheers all!
Oh Demon Alcohol
I heard you like pigeons.
too much luck based to get keys, need some quizzes or questionnare or something like that...hide and seek or sometihng :<
No, i have been here for a long time just forgot my old username..
He was talking smack. He had it coming.
Oh Demon Alcohol
"
Pelican wrote:
After an embarrassing amount of IRC and twitter monitoring over the past 24 hours, I've decided to sit back, relax, and let the game seek me out instead of I it.

That choice has made this particular beer taste that much sweeter.

Use this space to discuss favorite drinks, vent about your day, hit on that hot chick in the corner (at least I think she is, I've had a lot of whiskey), and generally anything that helps you unwind.

Cheers all!

Good job becoming someone who doesn't give a fuck. This forum doesn't need raging fanbois (99% of forum members currently).

Worst part is that people will enter this thread asking for keys, anyway. God help us all.

Anyways, 151 proof puerto rican rum anytime.
Last edited by nakieon on Aug 14, 2011, 11:24:46 PM
I've yet to rage. Wait, I'm lying. I was really rooting for Jom Miller tonight. Dammit Henderson!

I used to drink a lot of 151 in early college. Been a good five or so years since I've had it.
Oh Demon Alcohol
i once seen a pelican get hooked by a fishing rod hook mid cast, was intense
"And the timer said let there be light!"
"And there was light, The timer said Let there be thunder, And there was thunder"
"And the timer said LET THERE BE TORTURE STARVATION AND INSOMNIA, and there was all of these things struck down upon.... anyone who gazed upon its deathly figure.."
My favorite drink is what I call the path of exile. Its goldshlager, tequila, triple sec, and dr pepper.
It doesn't taste great, but it will make you forget about not having a beta key for a long time, and thats all that matters.
Reminds me of liquid cocaine, or at least the variation I've had.

Jager
Goldshlager

Like having a candy cane shoved down your throat.

And chet you are bumming me out man!
Oh Demon Alcohol
"
Sergeles wrote:
My favorite drink is what I call the path of exile. Its goldshlager, tequila, triple sec, and dr pepper.
It doesn't taste great, but it will make you forget about not having a beta key for a long time, and thats all that matters.

Enough tequila would fulfill your needs!
Last edited by nakieon on Aug 15, 2011, 12:41:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info