[3.10] Zeft's Dancing Duo Herald of Agony Pathfinder, Good Clear, Amazing Bossing, Ez Uber Elder

"
Slyvanus wrote:
updated build for 3.10 =D enjoy!

thanks for updated pob

will you be adding advice for league jewels?
"
Noice_Applez wrote:
"
Slyvanus wrote:
updated build for 3.10 =D enjoy!

thanks for updated pob

will you be adding advice for league jewels?

yup added some. i feel stacking a few pure agony can be OP
I feel like a noob asking this, so please bear with me. In the 3.10 PoB you have both Iron Reflexes *and* 50% evasion. Where does this evasion come from?
i think im missing something i only reach 3.5k hp with ur build .... strange?
"
AAAWalrus wrote:
I feel like a noob asking this, so please bear with me. In the 3.10 PoB you have both Iron Reflexes *and* 50% evasion. Where does this evasion come from?

if the enemies r blind, u get will get extra chance to evade.
"
painangel wrote:
i think im missing something i only reach 3.5k hp with ur build .... strange?

im currently lvl 91 sitting on 4.7k hp. it is much lower than it is than in blight due to some fossil nerfs. But the some of the influence gear from the conqueror have % life tho harder to obtain and craft. Just needs more investment after some nerfs in 3.9

if u r struggling in HP try switching to grip of the council. it gives around 100-200 life but we lose around 11-13% dps overall. And its easier on the sockets too.

The build relies on you to get mitigation thru flesh and stone or fortify if u decided to get the harden scars anoint. but u would need a mender's wellspring cluster jewel so u can drop the instant-bleed life flask. There is alot to min max if u want to push higher.

This build require much more investment now if u want to do be competitive at endgame due to nerfs they made to Herald of Agony in 3.10

However, this builds still crushes fully juiced low red maps on a budget.
Last edited by Slyvanus on Apr 4, 2020, 2:26:13 PM
"
Slyvanus wrote:
"
AAAWalrus wrote:

Cool, that is really good to know. Where does this blindness come from in your build?
"
AAAWalrus wrote:
"
Slyvanus wrote:
"
AAAWalrus wrote:

Cool, that is really good to know. Where does this blindness come from in your build?

ghasyly eye abyssal jewel with minions blind on hit, or just by using flesh and stone. sand stance blinds nearby enemies
Whats the endgame setup for dancing duo? I've been thinking triad grip with Saqawal nest, but the hp might be a bit too low...
Scion with pathfinder + juggernaut is definitely better. Instead of using storm brand, use poison gloves with bladefall and cyclone. Use LGoH spell-hit rings with minion speed crafts and you just faceroll maps.

Also, BiS belt is gluttony. It's a flat more multiplier to damage in T16. Frenzy charges = more multiplier. -60% evasion = more multiplier. It's maybe 30% more damage with 120 flat life. Also, the poachers mark gives your cyclone poison setup about 320 flat life gen per second + half that in mana gain.

Jugg gives free endu charges so you can use immortal call setup. Gluttony lets you trigger CWDT whenever you want.
Last edited by loathebane on Aug 8, 2020, 12:04:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info