[3.10] Zeft's Dancing Duo Herald of Agony Pathfinder, Good Clear, Amazing Bossing, Ez Uber Elder

Lv8 Awakener down, not deathless but that's on me.
Pro gamer move: died on the last phase, went to Roth and bought a cull. Replace poison support to instant kill the Awakener.
Can still upgrade the build more but I think I'll move on.

Best build I've ever played. Really safe bossing as we can focus on dodging the mechanics and not on dealing damage.
Still dies here and there in red end maps, but that will happen to most none tank focused builds.
"
Ammoconda wrote:
Pro gamer move: died on the last phase, went to Roth and bought a cull. Replace poison support to instant kill the Awakener.

Best build I've ever played. Really safe bossing as we can focus on dodging the mechanics and not on dealing damage.
Still dies here and there in red end maps, but that will happen to most none tank focused builds.

glad you liked it. Yea, we can trade out some damage for survivability like using a hardened scar anoint or using kintsugi.
Hi there!

Great build, really enjoy it.

I am playing it with a Kintsugi for chest (even more reduction vs one shots and a decent evasion base since the build feels a bit evasion starved for me)

Also i found swapping the Increased Duration & Aspect of the Spider for Flesh & Stone useful for even more tankiness. (using spider for maping and F&S for Conqs etc.)

Against bosses that do not spawn adds (e.g.: awakener, all conqs except drox) swapping Pierce for Point Blank is a substantial damage increase for the AC.

THX alot for the build, i love Dancing Duo and Pathfinder :D
Last edited by styxwalker111 on Jan 31, 2020, 11:35:31 AM
Can u tell me why do u use the Arakaali's Fang i don't get it what it bring in the secondary weapon slot???
because you can use Arakali's Fang instead of The Dancing Duo in his build. It's just in the second weapon slot so it is included in PoB.
"
Ammoconda wrote:

"
styxwalker111 wrote:
Hi there!

Great build, really enjoy it.

I am playing it with a Kintsugi for chest (even more reduction vs one shots and a decent evasion base since the build feels a bit evasion starved for me)

Also i found swapping the Increased Duration & Aspect of the Spider for Flesh & Stone useful for even more tankiness. (using spider for maping and F&S for Conqs etc.)

Against bosses that do not spawn adds (e.g.: awakener, all conqs except drox) swapping Pierce for Point Blank is a substantial damage increase for the AC.

THX alot for the build, i love Dancing Duo and Pathfinder :D

thx for liking the build and playing it guys =D
Hello!

Is this build 3.10 viable?
Rly wanted to give it a try, looks awesome.
“Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.”
- Bene Gesserit Coda
"
turihar wrote:
Hello!

Is this build 3.10 viable?
Rly wanted to give it a try, looks awesome.

From what I have read in the patch notes it does not look like there has been any changes to kill the build... I will be starting this league with this build.

With that said last league I played the shit out of this build and loved it!!

My Pro's/Con's opinion:
PRO's:
- Cheap league starter
- Easy boss fighting.(just focus on dodging and keeping up rampage)
- Can do any map mod!
- Gets you into red maps easy
- Easy to add layers of defense all around...
Con's
- Damage does fall off in later content (you feel like a boss until a certain point where dmg just isn't satisfying enough).
- Like any build to get to super end game dmg you need to invest a shit load into awakened gems (even then you still feel like you are missing dmg)

even with the dmg feeling low at times this build will own almost everything because your dervishes never die. So as long as you get good at staying alive any content will go down at some point.
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Mar 14, 2020, 9:16:24 AM
Thanks again for this build!
It is solid with ton of fun, perfect choice for this league.
I have few questions/ideas:

U think that dropping "Arcanist's Dominion" wing:
Ravenous Horde, Cruel Preparation, Heart and Soul

would be worth exchange for southern path:
Iron Reflexes + Large Jewel Socket (+Bravery)

Im thinking of replacing Ravenous Horde for some mods through Large Cluster and swap
CWDT+Steelskin <- for -> (Vaal)Molten Shell + Increased Duration.

Gems wold be:
Vaal Molten Shell + Increased Duration + Flesh Offering + Desecrate
Flame Dash + Convocation | Generosity + Hatred

Trick is to swap potions. Health for Alchemist's Jade Flask of Reflexes (bleeding in Quartz, Curse in Quicksilver) Molten Shell gives you 10k HP when used on flask and Vaal MS gives 30k. Insane defense. (Idea from Ultimate Poison Pathfinder by TorsteinTheFallen)
And probably using Perfect Form would be nice too (Phase Acrobatic and free Arctic Armour - unset ring required)

This way we are using those few bonuses +%armour from passive tree and I suspect we could get more tanky.

Any experience, if that could work as intended i this build?
In poison build with def based on molten shell the survivability was amazing. Would it work (better?) here?
“Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.”
- Bene Gesserit Coda
Last edited by turihar on Mar 16, 2020, 5:33:00 PM
updated build for 3.10 =D enjoy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info