Farming for Headhunter

I would like to see every player in PoE have one. I say this only because it's my dream to make every person selling them for 40+ exalts unhappy.

Headhunter Farming
Cards and more cards. Farm em. Until we get Nemesis option (Standard League) back on the map device this is the only way I know of. Please add other methods if you know of them.

The Wretched
Acton's Nightmare
Bone Crypt
Cells
Cursed Crypt
Dungeon
Forge of the Phoenix
Necropolis
Overgrown Ruin
Primordial Blocks
The Coward's Trial
Tower

The Doctor
Burial Chambers
Spider Forest

The Nurse (8x for 1 The Doctor)
Arachnid Tomb
Shavronne's Tower
Tower

There are other more convoluted ways to get Headhunter via card farming. It becomes a web of sadomasochistic, burning piano wire inserted into your urethra, fuck your life beyond recognition effort that I only recommend to the most dedicated of exiles. I’ve tried a few of them, I think charging a well-armed redneck while armed with only a man bun and Hillary 2016 hat has a better outcome.

I hope this helps someone.

Best Regards,

JHJ
Last edited by JunkheadJoe on Oct 13, 2019, 12:47:34 PM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2019, 1:07:45 PM
"
JunkheadJoe wrote:
I would like to see every player in PoE have one. I say this only because it's my dream to make every person selling them for 40+ exalts unhappy.

Headhunter Farming
Cards and more cards. Farm em. Until we get Nemesis option back on the map device this is the only way I know of. Please add other methods if you know of them.

The Wretched
Acton's Nightmare
Bone Crypt
Cells
Cursed Crypt
Dungeon
Forge of the Phoenix
Necropolis
Overgrown Ruin
Primordial Blocks
The Coward's Trial
Tower

The Doctor
Burial Chambers
Spider Forest

The Nurse (8x for 1 The Doctor)
Arachnid Tomb
Shavronne's Tower
Tower

There are other more convoluted ways to get Headhunter via card farming. It becomes a web of sadomasochistic, burning piano wire inserted into your urethra, fuck your life beyond recognition effort that I only recommend to the most dedicated of exiles. I’ve tried a few of them, I think charging a well-armed redneck while armed with only a man bun and Hillary 2016 hat has a better outcome.

I hope this helps someone.

Best Regards,

JHJ

TLDR Just farm burial chambers like everyone does every league.... nemesis is a map device mod this league.
I should have mentioned that I'm playing standard this time around. New league isn't to my taste.

Best Regards,

JHJ
"
JunkheadJoe wrote:
I should have mentioned that I'm playing standard this time around. New league isn't to my taste.

Best Regards,

JHJ

LMAO it works in standard too brother
Nemesis is not available via the map device in standard. What am I missing?

Running endless Burial Chambers, can do that after messing with the atlas.
Last edited by JunkheadJoe on Oct 14, 2019, 6:29:53 AM
you sure you have done enough zana missions?
I'm maxed out for levels with her at 7. I run her dailies pretty much daily. Is there something else I should be doing with her? I've yet to complete all of the atlas. Currently 9/15 shaper and need to complete Elder tier 15.

The options available via the map device are:
Fortune Favors the Brave
Alt of same Tier
Shaped
Warbands
Abyss
Ambush
Bloodlines

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Best Regards,

JHJ
"
JunkheadJoe wrote:
I'm maxed out for levels with her at 7. I run her dailies pretty much daily. Is there something else I should be doing with her? I've yet to complete all of the atlas. Currently 9/15 shaper and need to complete Elder tier 15.

The options available via the map device are:
Fortune Favors the Brave
Alt of same Tier
Shaped
Warbands
Abyss
Ambush
Bloodlines

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Best Regards,

JHJ

It is definitely a map mod on standard, I believe you unlock them as you accomplish her story line each memory adds to your mods. It is not doing her Zana missions which increase your available mods. The complete mods on my standard right now are...

Fortune Favors the Brave
Alternate of the Same Tier
Shaped (Tier 1-5)
Shaped (Tier 1-10)
Elder (Tier 1-15)
Warbands
Abyss
Ambush
Bloodlines
Nemesis
Breach
Harbinger

These are my complete mods for standard right now.
Last edited by Chaplin1108 on Oct 15, 2019, 5:14:59 AM
Dang. And here I was thinking it was maxed out with new additions/changes at end of each league. I love you guys. So much to learn in this game.

And this after I've crafted my atlas for max shaped map returns.

So, to revert my atlas to chance belts via Nemesis or just farm for doctor cards...or both. I feel committed to the cards for now. I'm out of mats anyway.

Damn.

Best Regards,

JHJ
Good tips but i personally have ran both spider forest and burial chambers 100's of times and have NEVER seen the doctor drop. GGG needs to make it a tad less rare as not only do you need to get extremely lucky once but eight times in order to get the belt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info