[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Since a lot of people get confused about aura's and when and how, I made this in hopes that it'll make it easier:

It's on purpose I didn't include prism shield option, as I find it much too expensive compared to what it can give us. For this build prism is truly not worth more than its original 5c pricings. A rare shield is not only superior in every way (1k+ es, es-on-block) but also something you can work on according to your own budget. You do NOT need mana reserve on the rare shield(its luxury), just look @aura setups and its all explained.

"
sielma wrote:
i found that if u use 15% reduction mana shield You can skip enlighten lvl 3 and put skitterbots insted. Mana reserved will be little lower.

wouldn't be better to use 4l for arrogance setup: clarity-zealotry-arrogance-enlighten 3. Let me fit lvl 10 clarity insted lvl 4.

Btw thanks for build. Wanted to try lightning traps for long time. Have lots of fun working good so far. doing mid red maps on 5l without problems. Got little low es but its fine since we have full block + nice regen

Spoiler

socket are little mess atm. Was rushing with lvls and forget to setup it.
I just dont know how to calculate dps from pob. Its look very low but dmg is more than fine

Definitely you can do that :) But I would never suggest it in the guide because it's unreasonable to expect people will get shavs+chayula + rare shield with 15% reserve and es-onblock. The other solution is much cheaper - having a shield with es-on-block and a corrupted lvl 3 enlighten:)

What you did is totally fine if you have the currency (as long as you also have es-on-block on your 15% shield, which would make it a very very expensive shield, which I only suggest as a late-game chaser item).
Es-on-block is far more important than 15% reduce to save using a broken enlighten as we're a max-block build and live or die on that in the higher tier maps and because there's no cap how many times you can block per second, hence recovery is nuts with our already strong ascendancies (blinds and regeneration).

For pob, there's a bunch of settings to enable and also remember pob only shows you damage for 1 single lightning ball, and each of the 3 traps you throw in one press is releasing 9 lightning balls, hence 27 balls for 1 press.

If you grab the POB from the guide, it has the settings, then you just import your own character into that POB to compare it 1:1 on same settings.
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 26, 2021, 4:31:31 PM
Thx for reply. Need check es on block shield but atm i fell tanky. going to boost es to 9k (energy from withing + clarity es.
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
how get 75 % block spell and attack?
"
bliznec089 wrote:

There are different ways and multiple sources depending on your budget:

First our skilltree has a bunch.
Second Rumi's flask 10% (20% with glancing)
Third spellblock on your shield (craft gives 5%, mod itself gives 12%)
Lastly it's a mod you can find on jewels.
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
bliznec089 wrote:

Sorry to ask again but I would like to know why we don't link our skitterbots with other auras? Is there any reason?
First of thanks for the build, it is great!
I having a mana issue when use all auras reserved, with enlighten lvl 3 only 40 mana left unreserved. Not enough for comfortable game Sigil Of Power lvl 20 costs 52 mana, how to get around this? Get more mana from the gear ana -7 to mana cost craft?
"
Ankhain wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
bliznec089 wrote:

Sorry to ask again but I would like to know why we don't link our skitterbots with other auras? Is there any reason?

Ah, sorry, it's me that misunderstood you.

I was assuming you had a reserve shield on and responding in that sense that you can't fit more than 3 gems in a shield. My bad.

You can of course run 4 blue sockets and just change around the gems when you eventually craft or buy a shield that also has reservation for socketed gems. :) (it also depends ofc how much mana you want available and how fast you spend it, which goes back to whether you get your trap throwing speed gloves and belt yet and finally depends if your goal is to remove sovereignty node if you invest into 15% reduce reserve shield).

tl;dr you can definitely run skitter/wrath/disc linked to enlighten 3, I misunderstood your question and I've also corrected it on the little image above :) Ty

Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 26, 2021, 4:15:36 PM
Hey

I need some help with my gear... I don't know what to upgrade. And every upgrade is soooooo expensive and doesn't feel worth it. Mostly of it doesn't have good ES on it.

I don't know what to do :shrug:

My PoB https://pastebin.com/RsNmZBYS

The build is super fun tho, strong, and relatively tanky. Thanks! :D
Last edited by Cyterizz on Apr 26, 2021, 12:16:26 PM
hydrosphere have meaning?
Last edited by podushkin02 on Apr 26, 2021, 2:13:02 PM
I'm with 6.8k ES, dunno what to do rn.

Damage is nice, but it feels very squishy, even with % ES on block :(
Can't really do ultimatums, maybe i'm just bad at it XD

Btw this are my items rn, what should I upgrade next?
I have a 6 socket shavs that I'm trying to 6 link, not sure if my tree is right as well (currently playing from a mac, PoB doesnt work for me)
Spoiler

Last edited by ricardosohhn on Apr 26, 2021, 3:47:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info