[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
slomkacz wrote:
I think it will be my starter and main character in the next league. How much do you think the min-max version costs?

I'm sure you could easily throw 200-400 ex at this build between gear with elevated mods, your weapon, jewels, and good corrupted jewelry. I spent a bit over 100 and that's with "cheaper" items, I don't think I put more than 18ex into a single piece. Chances are that with the harvest nerfs certain items will be straight up more expensive, so I don't think you'd have a hard time spending your estimated 400-600ex just on this.

I can say that this is definitely a great one to stick with and improve, and it always seemed to me like there was another fun and meaningful upgrade right around the corner.
I'll hopefully get to try this out in 3.14
Last edited by Thegreatest1979 on Mar 25, 2021, 1:41:24 AM
Hi there, I was intrigued by your build here. Quick question, how long does it take you to clear story from act 1 to 10?
Guys, have you tried to do 100% deli maps with this build?
If yes, how did it go?

I'm also interested to know how fast it can do Legion, since the spell does not chain like Arc (I understand that if you have enough damage you can do them rather quickly)
not for hc
twitch.tv/trymorepls
"
trymorepls wrote:
not for hc

Definitely works for HC, done it myself (and it's where I started playing POE).

Follow the guide and read the parts that concerns HC.

Either way, you've got 100% blind on everything, 75/75 block, es-on-block, stun immune, ignite immune, shock immune and no negative chaos resist. (and this is NOT counting flask immunities, these are all build related immunities)
If you can't make that work in HC, it's not a build problem. :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Mar 30, 2021, 3:41:29 AM
"
HollowSmile wrote:
Guys, have you tried to do 100% deli maps with this build?
If yes, how did it go?

I'm also interested to know how fast it can do Legion, since the spell does not chain like Arc (I understand that if you have enough damage you can do them rather quickly)

I recorded this for you :)
T16, 100% deli, sextanted and buffed/beyond etc

I'm not normally a deli farmer, I do it sometimes for fun, so this was just a map I threw together to showcase a solo run 100% deli t16.

Half the map I show without HH, the other half with HH, so you can decide for yourself. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BcgAgwAV_8&ab_channel=oestergreen
Will you update your guide due to future 3.14 league patchnotes? I want to make this build my leaguestarter, but still little afraid that this will not be reasonable and i should better choose some other build.
"
Nyet19 wrote:
Will you update your guide due to future 3.14 league patchnotes? I want to make this build my leaguestarter, but still little afraid that this will not be reasonable and i should better choose some other build.

I plan to update the guide if needed, when the patch notes release yes :)

I'm also league starting this again as usual and I feel it'll be super strong for farming high tier rewards in Ultimatum:) Obviously assuming we don't get nerfed in patch notes, we'll see (i kinda doubt it, since trappers only have a few strong builds),
adding more content while we waiting for the Ultimatum League patch notes:)

Maven deathless vid below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RLXkKq9ols&ab_channel=oestergreen
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 12, 2021, 12:02:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info