[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
1UPedU wrote:
what points are people dropping in order to fit cluster jewels into their builds? im dropping everything to the south of fingers of frost; also in terms of small cluster jewels is the +100 ES notable just always BIS? then for medium vile reinvirgation seems best 2 stack; for large disorinting display seems amazing (10% chance to blind nearby if u use an ele skill + 25% ele dmg)

think you can go a lot of different ways with pretty much equal results

i personnaly droped growth and decay and everything south of it and evrything west of insightfull. But there are like 30 different versions people chose. Also depends how you setup your gear/curses. Also i dont use Kilovas.

For jewels i took large with widespread/deep chill/prismatic.
Brush of death is the best medium i think. Energy naught is mandatory. Like utmost intellect would give me 500es in 3 nodes and Energy naught gives 650 in 3 nodes +10res
I took Exposure therapy, but i have no idea if it does something helpfull, prob. replacing it, when i swtich to more efficient smaller mediums/smalls jewels.
Last edited by moorli on Mar 28, 2020, 12:36:55 PM
I am level 77 now, should I move to LL build now?
And what to do with chaos damage, I have ~300xp and ANY chaos hit kills me.
After 2 weeks of Delirium, my current gear:

Spoiler

The build feels really solid with good gear. My initial plan was to just complete atlas and farm currency for a secondary character but in the end I kinda started enjoying it! Can reliaby farm Simulacrum 20 waves, for 5-6 rewards on all waves!
About 9.6k ES, 800k dot dmg in hideout with only auras. I managed to balance out my resistance so I run Wise Oak. Also I really like Flesh and Stone and going to keep it until I hit 100. But if you dont care about dying then Aspect of Spider is good dps increase!

Edit: Forgot to link but also a faster start of energy recharge Watcher's Eye. Next upgrade will be most likely one with dot multi + either faster start of energy recharge or clarity max es.
Last edited by larsahh_ on Mar 28, 2020, 5:28:54 PM
what is the correct gem setup for the ci version?
"
larsahh_ wrote:

The build feels really solid with good gear. My initial plan was to just complete atlas and farm currency for a secondary character but in the end I kinda started enjoying it! Can reliaby farm Simulacrum 20 waves, for 5-6 rewards on all waves!
About 9.6k ES, 800k dot dmg in hideout with only auras. I managed to balance out my resistance so I run Wise Oak. Also I really like Flesh and Stone and going to keep it until I hit 100. But if you dont care about dying then Aspect of Spider is good dps increase!

Edit: Forgot to link but also a faster start of energy recharge Watcher's Eye. Next upgrade will be most likely one with dot multi + either faster start of energy recharge or clarity max es.

hi, i know i am missing some key equipment like watcher eye and block jewel..but i died too often to bleeding even though i carried two flasks for it..i didn't see you bringing any such flasks...any tips pls?
Last edited by wxn7465 on Mar 29, 2020, 10:54:48 AM
"
wxn7465 wrote:

hi, i know i am missing some key equipment like watcher eye and block jewel..but i died too often to bleeding even though i carried two flasks for it..i didn't see you bringing any such flasks...any tips pls?

I got corrupted blood immunity from my Intuitive Leap jewel. Normal bleeds usually dont too much for me when I can just recover the ES via Flask or stand still.
Hey,

Thank you for the build! Been having a lot of fun with it. One (hopefully) simple question.

Should I keep my arcane surge and swift affliction and lower levels and what's the benefit of that or leveling them up?
Wow awesome guide man! Quick question for someone who hasn’t read every page past the OP: can I do more than 2 curses?? I never played an Occultist but I love curses. Is there room for more?
Howdy! Been following this since launch, and decided to roll it myself as a second character. Everything has been a blast so far.

I've finally gotten some end game gear, but my boss DPS seems pretty. I'm still working on upgrading a lot of pieces, and getting an ammy anointment, etc, but could definitely use some advice on what I'm doing wrong and what to improve/upgrade first.

Note: I'm swapping around flasks (some on photo may not provided the correct immunities)

Edit: Was able to snipe a helm + enchant this morning
Last edited by HouseOfBalloons on Mar 30, 2020, 2:05:04 PM
Hello , i'm currently with end game build shavronne etc and with 800K dot damage on vortex (on POB) 450K on the game. but when i look at the top dps Vortex on POE ninja, he has 5.8 MILLION DPS !!!!!!

i looked at POB but cant understand whats the big difference. he play with zealotry and removed elemental equlibrium but <when i take that on mine its not The BIG thing. can you help ?

his build :
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/J%EC%95%84%EB%B2%94/J%EC%98%A4%EC%BB%AC_%ED%99%98%EC%98%81

(mine is standard with shavronne, presence, prism, shaper ring)

tyvm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info